Pages

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Not Me! Monday! Did I really mention vomit again?

On Friday night, I did not tell my husband that I must.have.panera for dinner. I also did not then reap the 'benefits' of having said panera, and find myself head-in-toilet completely regretting that 'must-have'. ugh.

I did not deserve that.

I did not wake up at 6:30am on a Saturday morning. I would never wake up that early on my only real day to sleep in. Pregnancy does not give you odd sleeping habits.

I did not lay in bed at 7am Saturday morning and read my What To Expect book for week 14 since "Hooray! I'm in week 14!" with a book light as not to wake my sleeping husband. [The sun was indeed up, but we sleep like we're in a cave. Closed blinds. Closed dark curtains. That's how we roll.]

I was not upset Declan had to work overtime this weekend. I do not dread the holidays for this reason. Stupid deadlines.

I did not then text everyone in my family and see if they wanted to go out to breakfast.

I did not send back my iced tea at breakfast because I found a little dead ant floating in it. [omg-wouldn't you?!]

I did not walk around the fabric store dreaming I was much better of a crafting diva then I am. I did not have a million things I wanted to do but feel uninspired just how to do them.

I did not set up my sisters sewing machine and pretend I knew what I was doing. I did not eye up the directions and 'how-to' when figuring it out. I obviously remembered all it because I have a photographic memory. Duh.

I did not like the movie Couples Retreat.

I did not leave my house dark on Halloween so trick-or-treaters wouldn't come by. I did not leave my house during that time, and in turn go see the movie, browse the mall with my hubby, and then go over to see my nieces in costume. I would never leave the kids in my neighborhood hanging like that.

I did not help hand out candy at my brothers house, and then question the big old teenagers that are so obviously TOO old for trick-or-treating and say things like, "Wow, you're the oldest looking 12 year old I've ever seen!"

I did not then, while sporting my Phillies Chase Utley shirt, fall asleep watching the world series. I was not overly tired from waking up at 6:30am.

I was not disappointed that the Phillies lost game 2....and game 3 (sunday night).

...and because of that, I did not have to rub my husbands back last night/this morning at 2:30am because he couldn't sleep he was so frustrated that they lost.

I did not naively think that I would be done with morning sickness by this point. I was not reminded this morning that indeed, I am NOT in the clear yet.

I have not mentioned puke in my last 4 not-me posts. I would never. I'm much too classy for that.


Happy Monday.

To play along--go to McMama's blog.

8 comments:

  1. aww i'm sorry you're still sick!! i wish i could send you some of my feel-goodness-during-pregnancy that i've been blessed with!

    this post def had me laughing out loud and Fenway looking at me like I was crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I hate that's you're still sick! I hope it passes soon!!! love your face hon!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you get better soon! I definitely know that Panera craving, yesterday my husband drove me an HOUR because I NEEDED it so bad haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does sprite or crackers help you? Maybe the little Ritz ones?... :( I'm sorry you are still sick. Baby just wants you to know they are in there!

    Now I am confused. So did you or did you not like couples retreat. My brain can't process these posts correctly. (hello blonde katie.) - Me Katie, not You Katie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh no!! I hope you feel better soon!! I can't imagine being sick for that long :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would have sent the dead ant tea back too! Gross!!

    I did not tell you that my morning sickness lasted all nine months, because that would be mean....hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello my dear! I sure do hope the sickness starts to fade...oh the joys of pregnancy! I really miss it! I was thinking about it a lot on Saturday because I was like 36 weeks pregnant with Matthew and made a pumpkin face on my shirt and walked way too long and ended up on bedrest the next day til baby came--crazy!
    I can't blame you for vacating your neighborhood--I'm sure you've had plenty of Halloween fun at work! Just think...this time next year...sweet baby...all dressed up and being so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm playing catch up, but I'm reading your posts from last week, and I'm so sorry for how sick you've been! I hope you feel better soon! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete