Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Oh happy happy Thanksgiving!

Thanksgiving has been a success so far. One of the 'traditions' we've started was taking our Christmas card photo on this day. So, I'll simply leave you with that and say that I hope you're enjoying your day as much as I am. I'm so thankful for all of you, the love from my family and friends, and for the cute little growing babe in my tum-tum...my very full, very satisfied tum-tum.


ps: our cards this year are serving partly as a baby announcement, hence the hand gesture. I'll post the actual card at a later date.

pss: off to go get some rest before our big shopping marathon tonight...wooohooooo (yes, I'm one of those crazy people...)

15 comments:

  1. hehe I Love the picture! So cute! Have fun shopping tonight at midnight! There is no place worht going at midnight tonight so I'm getting up to be at the stores at the crack of dawn! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is too cute!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute picture!!! LOVE IT! :) I can't wait to see the baby announcements! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving to you, your hubby, your doggie, and the little babe in your tum-tum.
    BTW, the picture is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know I left an award for you on my blog if you're interested! (Post should be going up sometime around 6 AM).

    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so cute with your baby bump! Hope you are enjoying shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect picture for a Christmas Card/ Baby announcement!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys couldn't be cuter if you tried. All of you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how the baby fever kicks in with this picture.. haha

    adorable! and i love that it is an announcement!

    and because i am so stinkin behind, just want to say that i love the new layout! it is so great!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! You four;) are A-dorable! I love it! Can't wait to see the card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Y'all are TOO cute! Happy Thanksgiving!! Have a wonderful weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awww what a cute way to announce! Next year you'll have a little one in the pic!

    ReplyDelete