Pages

Sunday, December 27, 2009

Baby's First Christmas...Wait...WHAT?!?

This Christmas was amazing, and honestly...I just feel like 'recapping' would be terribly boring...but let's just say the memories that I have will last a long, long time, and are probably better there then written down. So, we'll leave it at that.

Honestly, you would have thought it was my little girl's first 'technical' Christmas. She got more gifts then me. Almost.

Our daughter made out like a bandit. Her first Christmas present surprised me. Wow. I saw her name written out on that package from her cousins....it was crazy (and kind of emotional), as if she was here. The more and more we say her name...the more I love it.

You didn't think we'd give it away that easily, did you?

She got some beautiful clothes...and I had two personal favorites....

"ta-da! Cuteness has arrived"

and..."I'm Cute,
Mom's Cute,
Dad's LUCKY"


This Christmas was a really amazing one. We changed traditions a little bit...but, for the better. Christmas day was more relaxing then it's ever been. I have a feeling, however, that next Christmas will trump this one simply for the fact that we'll have a little one here to share it with. A bit more stressful? Yes. A bit more chaotic? Maybe. But more fun? Of course.

I'm grateful for having the upcoming week off...as all the running around of Christmas has made me one tired mama.


19 comments:

  1. Awwww...not fair!!! Family knows the name, but we don't get to?!?! Darn it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those cutie onesies! I'm gonna need that last one when I get prego! It's too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. O I love the shirts they are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww and here I thought you forgot you were keeping it a secret! and accidently posted it! =( no fair lol Cute outfits =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the outfits! Baby girl clothes are too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My unborn daughter DEFINITELY got more presents then I did, and I loved every second!! haha. I can't believe you blanked out her name, I'm anxiously awaiting knowing!!!!! Glad you had a wonderful Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute outfits! Love the new headband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. No fair! I want to know the name! :) Love the outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love them, too cute!!! She's gonna be set with her wardrobe way before she gets here ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such cute onesies!! Can't wait to learn her name!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We got the same "Ta-da" onesie at our shower! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol! adorable! I had a little hope there but thats okay! hahaha :)

    glad you had a great & blessed Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute little baby clothes!! Love them all! Glad you guys had a wonderful Christmas - Yall are very blessed xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. How cute! I love the last one :) I totally got chills thinking you were gonna say her name :( xo

    ReplyDelete
  15. Those onesie's are adorable! We got nothing for the baby at our Christmas, is that weird? I think it's because we're not finding out the sex so it's confusing people.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOL Katie! I zoomed in on the picture to see if I could see the name but it was blurred! Then I read what you wrote as a caption And literally laughed out loud! You got me! Love the outfits!!!!! Cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. my heart leapt a little thinking we might get a name but I totally understand wanting to keep it secret!! those onesies are so cute! and Declan is adorable in that photo he looks like such a happy daddy!

    ReplyDelete