Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Bump Watch...updates

How far along? 21 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain: According to my scale, definitely 1lb. Right before Christmas, according to the doctors...none. We'll see about that when I go for my next appointment.

Maternity clothes? Yes, of course. Still only have about one or two maternity tops that fit well quite yet. Mostly too big. The pants are a must though!

21 weeks

Sleep: Last time I mentioned my sleep was AMAZING, and got screwed the next night. Jinxing is real people, I'm living proof. But, in all honesty...it's not been as bad as it could be. I've gone back to peeing about 1 time a night or so. That will progressively get more and more....I believe.

Best moment this week: Stopping the stupid DOUBT and realizing I am SO feeling the baby. I know my body.

Movement: Yep. Lots of popcorn kicks as I call them. Nothing super strong, or nothing you could really feel from the outside.

Gender: Say hello to my little lady.

Labor Signs: Nope.

Belly Button in or out? It's still pretty normal.

What I miss: Eating normal...pretty much liking whatever I see (which was probably a bad thing)...but, I am so tired of being picky. I am SO not doing it on purpose! I tell my husband this all the time.

Weekly Wisdom: Make pregnancy work for you. Somehow. Don't lose your sense of style for the sake of the bump...it can definitely work with you.

Milestones: Knowing that it's a girl....!


16 comments:

  1. LOVE the bump!! Definitely a full fledged pregnant lady!!!

    Dying to know her name. Are you going to wait until she joins the world to share it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. So before you found out the sex, I never voted in the poll, because I just couldn't decide. And now that you say "she" and "daughter" I realize I definitely thought of her as a boy, haha. So if I can back-vote (you like my made-up word, right?), I'd have gone with boy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww there's definitely a baby in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love your adorable belly! :) And I'm still diggin the black and white photos of it! *love* :) Like the weekly wisdom and plan to file that away in my brain for someday.. :) XOXO!

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is giving you a cute lil baby bump! I'm SO tired of being picky with food, too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your bump. And you are so lucky that you are still sleeping well (b/c I classify peeing once a night as well) and that you don't have to wear maternity tops yet. Hopefully I'll be as lucky!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look great! Sneaky, sneaky on the baby name present post. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woo hoo!! Check out that baby bump!! Sexy mama!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You should totally do a prego fashion post! I love it! Entitle it..."Pregnancy Coutoure: Making the Bumb Work For Your Body."

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE the updates! You look so cute with your bump :) I'm so excited it's a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  11. How cute is this post!? I have several friends who are pregnant right now and i wish they would do posts like this so we could all follow their progress like this!

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww, what a cute little belly, momma!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look great!!! I wish I was that low on the scale but I was lucky enough not to get morning sickness, so my scale is up about 10 lbs. Oh well. I decided that I'd rather eat that cookie (or 10) than worry about weight right now. :)

    ReplyDelete