Pages

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Fa, la, la, la, la.

Justine over at Almost There hosted a Christmas Ornament Swap, so of course, I joined in the fun.

There were an odd number of participants, so I didn't get paired...I got...err...three-somed. Okay, that was totally wrong. But, you get what I'm saying. So, I sent mine to someone, who sent there's to someone else, who sent theirs to me. Confused yet?

Anyway. Without further ado...here it goes:

I sent my ornaments to Katie @ Bless this Nest, and I just heard she loved them. (Good thing, because I almost kept them myself!)

Then, Aubrey from High Heeled Love sent me mine.

It's the 2009 Hallmark bake pan. Cute.

Oh, and I ALMOST forgot....

I was the lucky winner that Justine drew...and so she sent me a little Florida to chilly PA :) Check out these bad boys that are currently on my tree. I love them. Thanks, girl!

and...omg...santa on a surfboard...don't you love that?!


So while we're on this Christmas-ey theme...here are our Christmas cards this year, that also semi-announce that someone's having a baby! Or else they're all scratching their head at "who the heck is Baby B and where are they in this photo?" I realize. This is totally a spoiler for those of you actually receiving it. But...oh well!


Is it Friday yet?


27 comments:

  1. haha i almost kept the ornament that i wound up shipping to my girl too. i made it and it turned out sooo good. i hope she liked it! love love love the florida ornaments for (you are correct) these chilly pennsylvania nights!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute ornaments. I'd be proud to have them on my tree. :)

    I love the Christmas cards, what a clever idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute! I love the baking pan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun ornaments! And I love the Christmas card too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww...how did you get into an ornament swap? I would have loved to have done that. Your ornaments are cute, and I love the cards. Wish I knew you outside of cyberworld so that I could be looking forward to a card;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha how cute! I want the santa!!! =D I wish it was friday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are glowing in that pic! Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  8. the Christmas cards turned out SO cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the cards! And seriously, is it Friday yet?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't wait to get my ornaments out this weekend! And I feel the exact same way about Friday. Are we there yet?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the card!

    You HAVE to tell us what kind of mascara you use-your eyes freakin' pop in that photo! I would kill for lashes like that! Well not really, but long lashes are a girls best friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oooohhh can't wait to get my card. ;)

    so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Katie, I looove your Christmas cards! How adorable, and what a great way to let everyone know!

    Also- love the Santa on a surfboard- not too much of that up here in ND!

    ReplyDelete
  14. cute ornaments! love the christmas card too

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute ornaments!
    Congratulations! What a great way to announce you're expecting. =)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the cards and as a Floridian, love the Palm Tree!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Glad that you liked your ornament. Your Thanksgiving photo is awfully cute.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute Christmas card! I love the ornaments too :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey hot mama!

    Love your card!! I just posted mine too--even though they aren't going in the mail til tomorrow, I just couldn't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the ornaments!
    And your card came out just adorably! :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the card! Such a great design.

    And on a completely different topic, how do you always get such cute pictures of yourself! I'm always jealous of the photos you put up.

    ReplyDelete
  22. We bought a surfing Santa on our honeymoon in Hawaii! I love him!! Now, if I can only get him on & off the tree without breaking him.. I have a bad problem with that.

    ReplyDelete