Pages

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Rub a dub dub!

Who loves little kids?

Who loves little kids that are making a difference?

I know I do, for sure.

Take a second to look at this adorable video that my sister made. And yes, the sister (the only blood-related one I have) who has the heart for Africa, who also just did a big fundraiser paying for 38 mattresses for deaf students in Zambia , which many of you helped with. [Thank you so much again, by the way!]

Go ahead. Click play. We'll talk after.

Soap for Hope from Hope Beyond Borders on Vimeo.


Okay, so now that you've seen and heard straight from the mouths of babes about what they are doing with their after-school time....

Wanna help?

Encourage them by buying a bar of soap or two from their Etsy Shop. They are selling them for a very inexpensive amount...and honestly, whats $5 or $10 when we spend that at Starbucks in one shot? How cool to give as a Christmas gift while knowing your dollars are directly benefiting a nation that so very badly needs it. [Trust me...the funds GET there in a very tangible way. That's the beauty in all. No 3rd party junk.]

What an easy way to show some love!

Speaking of Christmas--if you order by the end of this week, and the beginning of next week--you WILL get your order in time for Christmas! Can't get any better then that.

How cute are these??




If you do run over there and purchase (which I hope you do!)...then leave me a little comment. I would love to thank you and your soon-to-be-super-clean self! :)

2 comments:

  1. I would love to get some of these for teacher gifts! Would I get it before next Friday you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ordered those soaps last night! Just wanted to let you know. No need to thank me. I'm glad to help out a terrific cause and your sister is an amazing inspiration for the heart she has for Africa. :)

    ReplyDelete