Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

*Simply Love Swap*...join in!

SWAP IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED!
Please be on the look-out for partner information to your email soon! THANKS!


Ladies...I am so excited to announce to you that I'll be hosting another swap here in honor of the day of L.O.V.E. (how appropriate for Mrs. Loves of Life, anyway, right?)--

Introducing the....


This swap is all about the little things us ladies *simply love* in our daily lives. Valentines Day reminds us of all the ones we love: spouses, children, parents, siblings, pets, etc---but why not our blogging bff's too? Let's let each other in on the 2-14 fun, too. Besides, getting a package filled with things you simply love the week of Valentines will tickle-you-silly and make you feel special beyond belief.


Here's how to join in:

1. Become a follower (this keeps tracking you down easier too!)

2. Sign your name on the Mr. Linky below

3. Fill out the form below, and submit it right away-deadline Jan. 22nd.

4. Invite friends…put it on your blog, sidebars, blog about it, whatever! The more the merrier, plus-its always good to meet new people outside of our normal ‘network’.

..made this real simple...grab the button!
Loves of Life



5. Wait for your partner swap info to come to your email. Then, get to know them via the blog, email, whatever. You’ll also get a little questionaire filled out by them, too. Aren't I accommodating? :)

6. Go shopping and put together a package with some odds-n-ends your swapmate “simply loves”. [Feel free to include something you simply love, too!] Please include a Valentines Day Card, because, who doesn't love a card?

*Limit yourself to $15, as we aren’t trying to bust-the-bank, here.*

7. Mail out your package by February 5th-this way we’re all feeling a little love before the big 2-14 comes.

8. Blog about what you received, thanking your swap-mate—and come back to this blog to show us what you got the week of February 15th. [I’ll send a reminder email, then…Lord knows we all can’t remember these things so far in advance!] PS: This part is fun, because you'll meet so many new blogger's too.

9. Have fun and spread the love!

*unfortunately this swap is only open to U.S. residents---so so sorry, and you know we love you.*



SWAP IS CLOSED!


55 comments:

  1. *sad face*
    I'm so moving to US.

    Have fun ladies!!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Can't wait. Thanks for hosting another fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this sounds like so much fun!

    My computer is acting wonky, so if you get two emailed forms and/or McLinky's, please forgive, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in! Thanks...I need a little uplift. I saw your comment on my blog and I know I shouldn't be a Debbie Downer, but sometimes my husband makes that difficult. I didn't really want to post too many details and be a real whiner. I'll post about this tomorrow for sure. That'll definitely be a happy post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this!! My link may not work right....lol...so let me know if I can fix it?? lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute idea! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun! I'm excited to do this! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love swaps! :) They make me smile!

    Also I was wondering how you make this wonderful little buttons?

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like fun! Just entered... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Excited! I have to work a wedding on V-day so it will be nice to have a little treat before hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I missed the scarf swap. I would love to participate in that if you do it again. This is a great idea. I just signed up and can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I entered all my info on the form, but I don't see my name on the list. Was there a snafu? Do I need to redo it?

    ReplyDelete
  13. I entered, but it doesn't show up on the list? If it doesn't work please let me know...This sounds like so much fun and I so want to do it!

    Please follow me:
    thelifeandtimesofkatiescott.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea! My boy doesn't like to celebrate Valentines day very much... so it'll be great to get something cute and sweet anyway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute idea! Love your blog...Im a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this! Just submitted the form and I put the button on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so excited! I added my name, because I have a military address - So I'm technically part of the US and we have the US Post Office!

    But: If for some reason I can't join in just let me know - no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is such a cute idea I am excited to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so fun! I love swapping fun things and discovering new ones via other bloggers. Can't wait to liven up Valentines Day this way.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OMG what a turn out above! Good job girl! I have an award for you at my place tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  21. love it! i just signed up and i am so excited! can't wait to get my swap partners info!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I'm in! Will blog about it tomorrow! I need to catch up on blogging anyway!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I'm a new follower, and I entered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. cute idea! just submitted my form :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sweet! I entered and can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is going to be so fun! I'm so glad you're doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  27. who doesnt love valenties day?! I entered!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Following you now and entered! Can't wait! Have never done a swap before!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I am a new follower and super excited about the swap! I cannot however get the form to submit :/ Can I just email that part of it to you?

    XoXo~Megan

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm a new follower! I can't tell you how excited I am for this :) It's such a wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete
  31. I am SO in! This sounds like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  32. My first swap! Cant wait!!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Yea, I'm excited to share the love! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  34. How fun! I haven't been by in awhile...I have some catching up to do! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm new to your blog and to this whole swapping idea, but it sounds like so much fun. I can't wait to meet some more of you lovelies out there and participate in my 1st one.

    ReplyDelete
  36. Hi, I signed up but didn't see my name in the list. Can you confirm that I did it correctly or should I try again. I don't want to sign up twice. Looking forward to the fun and finding new blogging friends since I am new to this.

    ReplyDelete
  37. I signed up, but my blog link got a bit messed up in the process. I'll make sure it's correct in the form, though!

    ReplyDelete
  38. thanks for putting this together:)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Count me in! I just submitted my form :) What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sounds like soooo much fun!! I am super excited to meet some new people, and can't wait for the goody sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  41. yay!! i am excited and thrilled to have found your blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  42. So excited! Thanks to Taryn's blog, I found yours. Can't wait to get shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  43. Awww... I didn't see it soon enough! :(

    ReplyDelete