Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Thankful Thursdays, hallelujah.



-Beyond thankful that it's Thursday. Because, this is like my Friday-sort of. No students tomorrow, just a half day to enter grades on the computer. Pure silence. Bliss.
[Okay, although this week was short--it was literally so exhausting too. I can't explain it-but, it was.]

-So thankful for a comfortable place to call home, despite my $100 spiked electric bill this past month (thank you, Christmas lights, and all the cooking for the Holidays...)

-I'm thankful that my brain can shut off for a few hours a week and I can watch American Idol with Declan and just laugh, scratch my head, or sit in awe at the "talent".

-I'm thankful I won an awesome giveaway on Kayla's blog this week. I got to have a $65 shopping spree on CSN.com--not to mention, I'll get to host a giveaway in the near future. Stay tuned... (post swap---it's all too much to do it at once!)

-I'm thankful you all signed up for the swap. It's always lots of work doing the partnering and such, but I have an amazingly organized sister who helps me with it. Hallelujah. [Guess what we'll be doing this weekend...] Oh, and if you haven't-sign up ends tomorrow.

-I'm thankful that the nursery is coming together. Even despite my "I'm not sure if I can even make it home from work, I'm that tired" moment this afternoon...I came home, and started painting shelves for the baby room. Go figure.

-I'm thankful for my bed at night. You have no idea how thankful. Although, getting UP in the morning is always a task--I still love falling into bed at night.

-Oh, and Words with Friends. Still LOVE that app and am obsessed. Who knew a girl could love scrabble oh-so-much?

Happy Thur-thur-thurssssday!

8 comments:

  1. My heating bill was out of control this month, I also dropped to the floor when I opened it.

    yay for it being your Friday (ish)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THis week has been long...even thought it was short! I'm grateful for Friday (but envious of your no-student, half-day!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh I can't wait to teach! I'm also curious about words with friends...I think I need to try it! Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a dream about you last night! We were hanging out and trying to get baby girl to kick, but she was being stubborn. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your thankful thursdays....I may even jump on the bandwagon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. umm I'm jealous of your quiet Friday :)

    Hope you have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love my bed too. :) I miss it when I'm not there - but I totally agree about the waking up part.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like a nice quiet Friday! Enjoy your weekend :) I can't wait to see the nursery finished!

    ReplyDelete