Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


-I'm thankful for hearing my growing, healthy little girl's heartbeat yesterday (145bpm) at the doctors office.

-I'm thankful that I gained a pound less then I thought I did. (4lb total now..if you were wondering)

-I'm thankful for lazy nights spent watching American Idol. Seriously. I love this show.

-I'm thankful for hosting a fun Mary Kay facial party this week, and for getting new products that make me feel natural and pretty.

-I'm thankful for oranges...the big, navel oranges. For without them, I would not fulfill my daily craving. However, I am not thankful for the belly ache that follows them.

-I'm thankful that it's Thursday, and that somehow this week flew by. I'm also thankful that I have MONDAY off, hallelujah.

-I'm thankful that the Swap has been successful so far and that so many people have blogged about it and told their friends. [Can I admit I'm slightly nervous too...ohhh the work that's involved! haha]

-I'm thankful for my lovely sister-in-love, who had a birthday yesterday (happy birthday kesh!)--she is a beautiful addition to our family, in fact, she sort of fits in flawlessly. Love her.

-I'm thankful for friends who will listen to me cry and complain on the phone when I'm having a really bad day, and thankful for all of you who understand.

Happy Thursday!

12 comments:

  1. I think it's safe to say this was a welcomed post for you after yesterday!!!

    With a new day brings new perspective!! :)

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to message you yesterday but I knew you didnt want that. You were in my thoughts all day though! I just want you to know that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Katie,

    First off my heart cried right along with you yesterday I know that feeling of my dreams are put on hold yet again and it's not a fun one. Second your strength and ability to still be thankful amidst stressful situations is inspiring. Third I'm praying for you and your sweet baby girl. and finally I'm so happy you decided to host another swap I love connecting with other bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. well if it helps i'm thankful for you for creating the swap! can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful you got to hear that heart beat, too! And seriously, only 4 pounds? Normal, non-pregos are jealous!

    Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  6. mmm I love oranges!! Yeah for a healthy heart beat. You will be a momma so soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was praying for you yesterday. It's so hard being pregnant, feelings are 100 times more pronounced than usual. I always remember on Anne of Green Gables, "Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it". Yesterday was your "Jonah day" as she would say! So glad you are feeling better. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thankful for oranges too!!!! Love them!!!! Also... Wanted to say I love you! Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  9. yea for oranges! I crave them more during the winter than any other time of the year, weird huh? happy thursday! hooray for monday being a day off!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oranges are very yummy. I pretend I can't peel them though and make my hubby do it so I don't get orange peel under my nails. lol

    Soo glad you got to hear baby girl's heartbeat - i'm sure it made you forget all your troubles, if only for a while.

    I am soo very much looking forward to your swap, you inspire me to want to make one up!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That little heartbeat is probably the best sound ever huh?! I am thankful for it too!

    Also where the heck did this week go?! :)

    Enjoy the rest of your Thursday and hope your Friday flies by so you can enjoy your three day weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, I was just thinking about you yesterday wondering how you do it all...superwoman! Sending some xo's and lots of love to you and baby girl :)

    ReplyDelete