Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Bump Watch-29 weeks.

Honestly, I have no idea how I got to doing this on the ODD weeks, but whatever. Odd weeks for an odd girl. Makes total sense.

***

How far along? 29 weeks completed...about to enter into week 30. Huzzah!

Total weight gain: Muahaha....this part isn't so much fun to answer now that I've gained a fair share of weight. As of right now, 11 lbs total gain.

Maternity clothes? Started wearing a few of the tops now that I'm HaaaaUGE, love the nursing tanks, and still love the jeans-but absolutely dread the work pants.

PICTURE TIME

[It bothers me too that I did week 10, 20 and 29. BUT-in all fairness, I don't have 9 week bump pictures for some odd reason. Also, I only do the bump update every 2 weeks.]

So here you go...

Where...oh where did my waist go? Or that long torso I used to be so fond of? Sigh.

Sleep: It's been decent. I don't get up to pee until the morning, when I rush try to hobble to the potty and pee like a racehorse. I sleep with the pregnancy pillow now thanks to my sister-in-love, Kesh who loaned me hers since she's sans-preggo now. It has helped me to feel much more comfortable while sleeping as well as supported. It's getting IN and OUT of bed that is becoming increasingly more difficult.

Cravings: Nothing weird or abnormal. The cravings have seemed to die down a bit, actually. No fun McDonalds stories for you this week, cuz it's been a while since I've had any fries. I promise.

Best moment this week: Feeling her get the hiccups! It was the craziest feeling ever, and it was completely obvious. I was laying in bed (as I was getting up), and was able to fully focus on it too. While I felt bad my little miss had the hiccups for so long, it was really, really cool to feel.

Also, this past week my sister couldn't resist and gave me some onesies she's been making for the baby...and just LOOK how stinking ADORABLE these appliqued little onesies are! You guys, the OWL!? I'm in LOVE. Love, love, love.


Movement: Yes, yes and yes. Although, I can tell that recently the movement is different. I'm now entering the phase where she's a little more squished in there. So, I feel harder, more forceful movements but a little less frequent throughout the day. Oh, and by the way--she's head down! Yay, my little girl knows how this is supposed to work.

Gender: Little Miss.

Labor Signs: Still getting those Braxton Hicks. Trying to drink my water...I'm trying.

Belly Button in or out? Definitely still in and might stay in the whole time...I'm thinking it will just get REALLY flat and ugly. Haha.

What I miss: Just this week I've really been struggling with just feeling very "ugh"...I mean, I'm starting to feel more pudgy in areas other then my belly, and I just don't feel cute in anything I put on. I have over 2 months of feeling like this left...and I have a feeling it may only get worse.

Weekly Wisdom: Even though I might feel "ugh", see past it and soak up every minute of this pregnancy.

Milestones: Entering week 30, that's kind of cool. Oh, and we signed up for childbirthing classes which start on Tuesday, March 2nd.

Favorite Moments: Favorite? or Funniest?....when one of my 2nd graders pointed at my stomach yesterday and said, "Ahhh! It's GROWING!! That's WEIRD!"

They are honest, aren't they?

Oh, and here's a growth pic comparing last week with this one:


Oh...psss....by the way-It's FRIDAY!

35 comments:

  1. Love the quote from your student! And my little sweetie had the hiccups ALL the time. After she was born she still got them quite often for awhile!

    You look fantastic :) And 11lbs is good girlfriend. Take it from me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute cute cute!! you can def tell she's a growing girl in there! and i agree, the weight question isn't nearly as fun once they start packing on the pounds! (and i'm convinced it's the baby gaining weight not me! ha)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, a lot of growth in one week. The belly looks great!! And I can't believe you are almost at 30 already, I remember the post when you announced you were preggo, where does time go?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't you love it when you pop like that? Like all of a sudden you have extra baby sticking out.

    At this point I'm just waiting for her to fall out....because I've grown out of all my clothes, and am SO ready to eat without heartburn.

    You're still all kinds of cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! It's crazy to see the difference from last week and this week - Little Miss is a growing girl! GOOD!

    Your bump is precious, your sister got her some ADORABLE clothes and you make me smile.

    Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your bump looks great! (Is it weird that I just complimented your bump?) Oh my gosh and those onesies are ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness girly!!! You still look so cute, don't you worry! You have grown since last week! That's amazing. 10 more weeks to go! Ahhh I'm squealing for you!!!! And in other news, our birthdays are coming up soon! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hooray for Friday! Those onesies are just darling! Yall have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG! It's amazing what a difference one week can have, but you're still totally cute and don't look huge at all. :) I think the hiccup thing would have freaked me out.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aw I think you look great girlie...THis is so cute that you are documenting ever 2 weeks thats such a great idea...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the onsies! You look all belly-so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoa baby! So cute!! It's getting close Katie!! I laughed when you talked about 11 pounds, b/c by the time I was 30 weeks I thinbk I was up to 20 pounds or so...haha! I am normally 125, but I ate cookies, pie,etc..hehehe Thankfully though, I lost it all and then some!! That should make you feel better girlie!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Girl you do NOT look huge, you look gorgeous! I must say though, that's some mighty impressive growth in one week!! Glad your little girl is head down, fingers crossed she knows what's good for her and stays that way! Happy Friday!! (Thank god!! I thought it would never get here!)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great weekend!!! You don't look "ugh" you look beautiful :) So don't feel like you look "ugh". You are doing the most important job in the world...growing a beautiful and healthy baby. Don't forget it. Lots of love and hugs heading your way!!!

    xoxo,
    KA

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow she has grown a lot in a week! You look great! And I love your new blog layout...cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the bump!

    What type of childbirth classes are you guys doing?

    ReplyDelete
  17. 11 pounds is nothing! I gained 20 by 29 weeks both times. You look great! and please do follow your weekly wisdom and enjoy it, enjoy it, enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love it, you look great! I love my new prego pillow too.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Second graders are stinken adorable huh.?! I am so excited reading about the progress. It is like we are all there with you.! Love it, and good luck.!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow, I can't believe the difference a week makes!! You look great, though (well, what we can see of you :-)). I love those onesies. Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. getting close friend!! woohoo! i've got 2 boys and 2 girls...my girls had the hiccups inside too! i can't wait to find out if this baby makes the girls outnumber the boys

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your tummy grew a lot in just one week! And 11 lbs, that's awesome :-)

    The little onesies are just the cutest! I like the cupcake! :-)

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Little Miss is growing and growing! You look great...all baby! I love these updates! How cool with the hiccups!

    ReplyDelete
  24. 11lbs :) You go girl!

    Love those onesies!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I think you look like you're all-baby, but I understand feeling just huge and yucky.

    Those onsies? To die for!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are too cute! And whoa last week to this week!

    ReplyDelete
  27. My mom swears when babies get hiccups it means they are growing. I can't believe what a difference a week makes. Maybe she's right!

    And I LOVE the onesies. Like, head-over-heels love.

    ReplyDelete
  28. CUTE Post!!!!
    And YOU are cute! I don't care what you say! lol. But I totally understand how being pregnant can make you feel 'ugh' as you put it :)
    What a difference a week can make! I love love love your belly! Looking forward to meeting your baby girl! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I just adore your sweet belly:) Even if your silly students think it's growing.

    ReplyDelete
  30. You are pretty tiny if you ask me!!! I think that baby bump is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  31. your belly is so cute! i so regret not taking belly pics when i was pregnant...what was i thinking!

    thanks for your comment on my post on foster's eyes...you are so sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  32. Your sweet comment made me smile!!!!!! Thanks! I wish I could send you some chocolate covered strawberries! You deserve them! But they are really easy! All you do is microwave the chocolate (found near the fruit) and dip the strawberries in! See, easy!!! Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh, and your belly is just too cute!! You are such a cute pregnant girl!

    ReplyDelete
  34. You are such a cute preggers! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  35. If you want to feel better about it all, I gained WAY more weight than that (and lost it all in 2 months since I nursed), was TWICE your size (in my last two months or so, I got asked WAY too often if I was having twins), and my little girl had hiccups almost constantly for my last trimester. Isn't that just the weirdest feeling?!? We're both musicians, so we just decided she was strengthening her diaphragm so she'd be able to sing well. :) haha!

    ReplyDelete