Pages

Monday, February 15, 2010

*Simply Love Swap: Show us the Goods!*

Thank you for making this swap such a fun success. We had well over 100 participants (something like 120 or so....), so that means lots of smiles and giddy laughter were happening when packages popped up at your doorways all over the country. Am I the only one who get's giddy like a school girl over packages? I hope not. That would be embarrassing.

Anyway.

If you've received your package, take some photos, post a blog about it---then copy the link that goes DIRECTLY to that post. Sign up your name on the Mr. Linky below and paste the url to that posting. [If you wrote post last week, link to that one!]

It's a ton of fun to hop around and view what everyone got, and bonus: you might find some new blogging friends. Three cheers for that.

Thanks again for joining in the 2-14 fun and hope you all felt a little extra special love this Valentines Day.



ps: if your package has not arrived yet-no fear...this post will stay up, well, forever. So, PLEASE come back and link up. We'll all keep checking back for updates.

xoxo,

13 comments:

  1. thanks for organizing the swap, it was so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it. I don't know if you just put it up or if my super new internet system blocked it. It does things like that. Sorry. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am waiting to post mine until my buddy gets hers!!! I loved this and it was SUCH a great idea!!!
    Katie you are so full of love and I am so excited for you and D & your sweet baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I have received my GOODS and this was fun! Thanks so much for hosting!!! It was really exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I would have loved to participate in this swap! sounded like alot of fun! Maybe next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm hoping to participate next time, too. How fun!

    ~kathryn

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am a new follower! I have been seeing everyone's stuff they got and I am so jealous! Can't wait to participate in the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't received my swap yet, but I'll be sure to post back here when i do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still haven't received anything as well :(
    I'm sad this didn't work out this time but anxious to try again with another swap sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for putting this all together it was lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The swap was awesome - thanks for hosting - you always do such an amazing job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just found your blog through someone who participated in your 'swap.' I think that's such a great idea! I'm sorry I missed out on this one, but, hopefully I can sign up for the next one. :) And, if you have a chance, check out my blog. www.MrsErikaB.blogspot.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete