Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

34 Week Update

How far along? 34 weeks

Total weight gain: Just had an appointment yesterday afternoon, and I now have gained a whopping 20lbs total.

Maternity clothes? Yep, yep and yep. Maternity tops fit me rather well these days, too. I'm also a fan still of the open non-maternity tops over a tank or another tee.

34 week bump.

Photobucket

Sleep: Good actually! For some reason I have been turning a million times in the night, which is annoying. I also have just recently (past 3 days) started getting up one time to pee in the middle of the night.

Cravings:
I don't have strong cravings...but this past week I've been eating lots of fruit-pineapples, mainly. I pretty much like everything.

Best moment this week: Hearing her little heartbeat again, I love that sound! It's in the 130's now.

Movement: Yup. Her butt wiggles all the time and it makes huge, visible thuds often. Also, you can feel her hiccups from the outside, its amusing. I am getting lots of big, odd, movements.

Gender: My little sweets.

Labor Signs: Not exactly.

Belly Button in or out? In-well, err...flat.

What I miss: being able to walk fast. I honestly used to walk fast ALL the time...through the mall, through the grocery store, down the street. Now, its just not possible. Also? I really do miss bending over easily to reach and pick something up, etc.

Weekly Wisdom: It will all work out, it will all work out.

Milestones: Umm..yea. NEXT week is the first week in April. My baby is due the FIRST week in May. HOLY c.r.a.p!

Favorite Moments: My 1st grade boy saying yesterday, "I'm so happy you're having a baby. I hope she's really pretty." I chuckled and said, "Me too! :)" Hehehe...

A clothed 34 week shot...

Photobucket

Hallelujah, Friday!

26 comments:

  1. Aw your baby bump is so precious I LOVE it...oh and I LOVE your students the things they say are just darling..I hope you have a Great weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are looking adoreable, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are glowing! ...and still so tiny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love these updates..I can't believe she is coming in a month! Whoa!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 34!? I think the weeks are going by faster now somehow. AH! Can't wait to meet her!!! She can't be anything but beautiful with you and Declan as parents.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great!! SO close to meeting your little one too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute cute cute cute! Seriously, you are a pro at taking photos! Almost there! Can you hardly believe it, or what?? :-) Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, she'll be here before you know it!! I'm so excited for you :)

    And really, Katie, 20lbs this far along is AWESOME. You look fantastic and it sounds like you're eating really healthy food so I think you're way ahead of the game! I had gained about 30lbs halfway through!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You're GORGEOUS, girl! I seriously hope pregnancy looks as good on me someday as it does on you!! I think it's so fun how I've been reading your blog through this whole journey-it's really cool :). I cannot believe your due date is so quickly approaching!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your updates! You're so close - wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so good for how far along you are! Thanks for the frequent updates. I'm not always a good commenter, but I love to follow your journey. And I LOVE nursery sneak peeks!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are too adorable in that last picture!! Perhaps I need to start taking mine at a time other than 6am on Fridays when I look like death run over!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aw you look great! I love that she wiggles her butt, that's too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. You just look sooo happy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh you glowing in that last picture...you are just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aww, you look so cute! The first week of May DOES sound soon! I'm so excited for you!

    P.S. I was substitute teaching in an elementary art classroom today and I thought of you! It was pretty fun even for a non-artist like me, but it sure was a lot of work keeping them focused! You're a brave soul to do it every day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You should make a scrapbook ring out of all the cute things your students have said. it is so sweet and real when little ones talk I just love it :) Its always the truth, they don't think before they speak so when they say something so sweet I just have to smile so big!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You look so pretty in your last picture!! My friend ate a whole bunch of pineapple the last few weeks of her pregnancy because she heard it helps you go into labor! {I'm sure you're fine though}

    ReplyDelete
  19. HOW on earth is your face not fat? I am jealous. My face got fat with L at about week 25. You look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look so pretty.! The due date is coming up so quick.! Goodluck.!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Cute pic! :) Not too much longer!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. You are glowing...she is going to be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  23. You look great!!! Wow, time sure is flying...I can't believe you have only one more month left...then your blog will have many beautiful pics of your little princess!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You're too cute!

    I'm not pregnant, and I get up to pee once or twice a night. I envy you your bladder.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Woohooo-she'll be here sooooo soon!

    ReplyDelete