Pages

Friday, March 5, 2010

Bump Watch-31 Weeks, Check!

How far along? 31 weeks

Total weight gain: 14 lbs as of last week, but I have an appointment Tuesday and I'm sure to have gained another 2lbs or so. Gotta love this pound a week deal. It's crazyness, I tell ya.

Maternity clothes? Yes. Wanna know some sad news? One of my favorite maternity jeans were always really tight, but I LOVED them. Well, they now kind of 'hurt' to wear, they are just too small. I went out and bought the exact.same.pair one size bigger yesterday. I don't even care that officially qualifies me as a fatty, it was just necessary. Also? I think I'm retaining water. I've noticed my hands swelling lately.

The ever-growing tum.

Sleep: Same as the past few weeks, it seems. Sleeping with the pregnancy pillow, still getting through the night without getting up to pee. Feeling like I need a pulley system to get myself out of bed, you know...the usual.

Cravings:
Granny Smith apples, and honey nut cheerios.

Best moment this week: Finishing up a lot of the nursery, and getting excited for my shower this weekend. Oh, and going to our first childbirthing class was actually a great experience! Our hospital is EXCELLENT and so are their classes. We had a lot of fun and are even looking forward to the coming weeks.

Movement: Oh yes, tons and tons. Two mornings ago I laid in bed for half hour because she woke me with her jabs. I could literally feel her foot, and it kept repetitively poking me in the same spot. It was the cutest little foot, ever.

Gender: Lady

Labor Signs: Just some braxton hicks contractions, my body practicing is all :)

Belly Button in or out? In...just getting flat.

What I miss: my torso...although I try to remember that I am sacrificing my body during this time, and in the grand scheme of things its such a small time. But, I do miss being able to bend down easily, or put my socks on. I'm reeeeeally struggling with socks, so I've been avoiding them.

Weekly Wisdom: Slow down. Take time to relax, somehow. I've been running around like a mad-woman this last week and a half, and it isn't about to slow down yet. But, I just have to sometimes stop and breathe for a minute.

Milestones: In the single digits week-wise left!

Favorite Moments: My kindergarteners JUST noticing yesterday for the first time that I'm pregnant. I see them two times a week, and I never actually told them I'm having a baby. Just yesterday one girl said, "Is that a baby in your tummy?" I told her yes, and she said, "Are you going to take good care of it?" I said, "What do you think?" and she said, "YESSSS!!" I smiled.

Now for some scary-cool proof that someone is growing...


HAPPY FRIDAY!


34 comments:

  1. Aw I Love your Prego pics they are super cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your belly. Looking good. So close to baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Little Miss is getting so big!! Super exciting :)

    Have fun this weekend at your shower love and thanks for sharing all of this with us!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the pic :) I also wanted to ask, are you going to Paoli or Chester County? AND I have to say I noticed you have NO stretch marks, you will have to let me know how you prevent them whenever I decide to have babies haha ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. COngrats, Lady! This is wonderful! You do have a wonderful size of belly!!!!!!!!

    You're almost done!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. look at that belly!!! i love it!!! she's growing up a storm in there.. and single digit weeks left.. all i can is WOW!!! are you delivering at Paoli? That's where I am now.. but I'll have my last appt with them this month- then I have to transfer care to Maryland! SO SAD!!! i love that group...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute baby bump! Very healthy cravings as well! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute baby bump! Very healthy cravings as well! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute baby bump! Very healthy cravings as well! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo!! Yeah, you're getting there! How exciting. I seriously hope I am as cute pregnant as you are! I"m afraid I'll be one huge whale of a woman! haha

    ReplyDelete
  11. You're getting so close - I'm so excited!!! Have a great time at your shower this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI! I stalk your blog, you are adorable!

    How on earth do you make it through the night with out having to pee!!! With both my girls, I was up every 2 hours... from conception it feels like! haha :-)

    Girls are the best! You are going to have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Seeing your pictures makes me so excited for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a happy belly! I love it! Only 5 or 6 weeks left!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Haha, wow... I meant 9 weeks, I think I heard 34 and forgot 31... I'm blonde...

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ha! I can't believe that a kindergartener asked you if you are going to take good care of your baby...that is too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i love the stories about your kiddos!! and your belly is just so cute!

    don't feel bad about the socks...i almost fell over putting mine on this morning, and i have no baby to blame...only my own general clumsiness.

    ReplyDelete
  18. So addorable!

    I love that you are doing these little questionaires through out your pregnancy! It'll be so cool to show your daughter some day!

    I wrote Aidyn letters through out my pregnancy, then transfered them into one big book. :) I dont think he'll appreciate it until he's much older, but as a female I know I would have LOVED it if my mom did this for me :)))

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww... kids are so cute! Made me smile :)
    Cute bump and omgoodness 10 weeks make a big difference! :D

    ReplyDelete
  20. You are so precious!!! You're almost done! And the weather should be warming up soon, so hopefully you won't need socks? Lots of love and hugs! I hope you have a very blessed weekend!
    xo,
    KA

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love it. At least you're not craving weird junk. Like bark. Weird, but true, some preggo people experience cravings for non food items. Glad I wasn't one of them. For me it was greek salads and McDonald's, which I never ate until then.

    ReplyDelete
  22. your pregnancy blogs make me so happy :]

    your favorite moment is the absolute reason why I love children so much and plan on becoming a teacher in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Buying a size bigger jeans doesn't make you a fatty, it means you are pregnant silly!
    Hope the baby shower brings you tons of pretty, frilly, useful things for you little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Buying a size bigger jeans doesn't make you a fatty, it means you are pregnant silly!
    Hope the baby shower brings you tons of pretty, frilly, useful things for you little lady!

    ReplyDelete
  25. YYA.!! your getting so close. SO surreal huh.? I am sure you are completely excited. Have a blast at your baby shower this weekend.!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You are too cute!!

    Hope you have fun at your shower this weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. She's groooowwwwing :) You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. It's getting close! Have fun at the baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Awww, I love that your kindergartner was checking that you were ready to be a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I wish I was craving apples instead of french fries...

    ReplyDelete
  31. You are such a cute pregnant lady!!

    I can't wait to see pics of this little lady!!

    ReplyDelete