Pages

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Bump Watch-32 Weeks

I think because things are changing so much in these last weeks, I may start posting these weekly. That is, if I remember.

~*~

How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain: 16 lbs

Maternity clothes? Um, yes. Again, though-I don't wear many maternity tops.

The belly:

Photobucket


Sleep: Doing really well up until Thursday night. I fell asleep then woke up at 3:30am wide awake because a certain little girl was kicking the crap out of me, getting hiccups, and jolting my insides. It was maybe the first time that I just wanted a break. I was sooo tired. Luckily, she calmed down and I fell back asleep an hour and a half later. Still getting through 99.9% of the nights without peeing. Crazy, I know.

Cravings:
Swedish Fish, English muffins with peanut butter, apples, honey nut cheerios. [None of which are severe cravings...just things I like.]

Best moment this week: My baby shower last weekend was so very special. Also, having Jennie and Breck come into town to be with me. Hearing her heartbeat again, and measuring exactly 32 weeks at my appointment.

Movement: More like crazy karate skills. She is seriously getting so big, the movements are just insanely different then those beginning cute little kicks. They jolt my entire belly now and I can literally feel her limbs, and know exactly how she is positioned. Its crazy! Oh, and hiccups. Galore. This poor girl gets them at least 2 times a day. For the record, she is head down--verrry head down...so, hiccups with the positioning of her head equals a very AWKWARD combination. Enough said.

Gender: lady bits

Labor Signs: Just the good old BH contractions.

Belly Button in or out? In, and flat. Weird.

Enter "Creepy Frontal Picture" time:

Photobucket

What I miss: My wardrobe of other clothes. I really do miss them. There are a lot of things I can still wear (open cardigans, tanks, etc)--but, there are some things that I just miss wearing.

Weekly Wisdom: Stress isn't good for you OR the baby. I've felt too stressed lately and need to just calm down. Maybe I should practice some of those relaxation tips from our childbirth class? haha. perhaps.

Milestones: Thus starts the "7 weeks and X days" left count. It all seems so soon. Wowza.

Favorite Moments: Praying over her in my belly. Sitting in the nursery just soaking it all in. When Declan told me that he would be on primary Mac duty for the rest of the pregnancy (getting up to take him out in the morning), because he realizes it's getting harder for me. Love that man.

Hope you're enjoying your Saturday...!

21 comments:

  1. Adorable as always Katie!

    You're getting very close!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl. I swear to you...I just bought the hugest box of Honey Nut Cheerios because they are my newest craving. And I am going to have an apple before I go workout today...it had already been decided before I read your post. If this is not a girl and your daughter's future blogfriend in my belly, I will be floored! You look great, btw!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HahA. I can relate to the kung-fou fighter inside! (like I was saying on facebook, really rough sleeping lately) boy-oh-boy!

    You look lovely sister! So close to seeing your little one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sort of hate you because you at 32 weeks you still look awesome!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look wonderful! I don't have pregnancy to blame but your post made me crave an English Muffin with Peanut Butter... Yummo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katie ~ you look so so good! I really hope that I am all belly by the time I get to this point!

    I'm still not having very strong cravings either, but I did buy a big box of honey nut cheerios this week and have been thoroughly enjoying them every morning... and sometimes at night :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! You guys are so close! Where did the time go?! So, so SO exciting - I pray you enjoy these last few days and when this beautiful angel comes into the world she is happy, healthy and absolutely perfect for you guys! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's funny how we wait and wish for those first kicks and then towards then end have had about enough! Kind of like lots of things with pregnancy! Haha.

    Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good job Declan on taking the dog out for the remainder of the pregnancy...what a sweetie! She will be here before you know it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Katie, SO CUTE!!! Are you & the hubby going on a Babymoon? I'm so excited for you<3

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's going to be great to look back on these blogs after you have the baby :]

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awww, I love that you pray over her belly! I did that when we were trying to conceive, and I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't believe you make it through the night without peeing, I would wake up 3 to 5 times a night! Love the belly pictures and my belly button was flat like that as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. I actually love the frontal pic! You are just all belly and SO cute! It's getting so close- enjoy these last few weeks- it will go by fast :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is one of the sweetest posts I've ever read!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, how crazy is that you are 32 weeks??? Time has flown by! You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh my gosh you're getting so close!! Such a cute belly, so excited to see your little girl!

    ReplyDelete