Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Overheard

This morning while getting ready for work...Declan was in the shower, and I was doing my makeup:

D: "Hey babe! I dreamt about [enter baby name] last night!!!"

K: "Aww you did?? How old was she in the dream?"

D: "About 6 months I'd say. She was soooo cute too, babe. I wanted to nom nom her cheeks." (nom nom is sooo something I would say, ha...)

K: "What color was her hair?!" (I love how this was important to me.)

D: "Definitely very blonde...and babe...it was weird, I could feel that I was a parent.

...it was like I saw my 'flash forward.'" (where are my Flash Forward fans?!)

K: "Uhh yea, except we know for sure that flash forward is coming true. She's definitely coming and there's no stopping it."

Hahaha....

Ohh husbands :)

Happy Wednesday!

22 comments:

  1. I am a Flash Forward fan!! Cute dream!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah this was super cute I Love it you guys are so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, cute husband! I know y'all are anxious for her arrival! Soon!! xoxo, KA

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. God pretty much gave you bank in the husband department.

    By far the cutest daddy to be EVER!

    LOVE THIS STORY! :) (she'll love it too in the future!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats so cute of your husband to dream about that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok that literally made me laugh out loud. That and the fact that I could totally see dec saying that! Hah!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww, so cute!! and flash forward is pretty mich the awesomest.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so cute ! You're both going to make such great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww how cute! I love the word 'nom nom' hehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is so cute. I love Declan and I don't even know him! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awwww, Little Miss is gonna be wrapped around her daddy's finger!! :) I cannot wait to see pics of them together!!

    oh, and I LOVE flash forward. One of the greatest shows!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh hubs you are so cute!!!
    We love Flash Forward!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awww! And I love that he made a FlashForward reference! LOVE THAT SHOW!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awwww, how sweet!! Still can't wait to hear her name!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That was too cute!
    and I'm a BIG Flash Forward fan!!

    ReplyDelete