Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


I'm thankful that yesterday I was able to go on a field trip with 4th grade to the Philadelphia Art Museum (picture the steps Rocky ran up...yep, that's where I was). It was nice to have a day out of my classroom and also just to be around all that inspiring art. I love that place.

I'm thankful that I was able to withstand the bumpy bus ride. My bladder was a champ.

I'm so thankful that tomorrow two of my closest friends come into town for my shower. I love these girls and I can't wait to just spend time with them.

(here's an oldie...from my bachelorette party...)

I'm thankful that The Bachelor is over. Honestly, I was kind of ready for that trainwreck show to be done. That's all I'll speak of it, here. So.not.worth.my.time.

I'm thankful that my Little Miss will get some things she and I need to make life easier after the shower this weekend. I'm thankful for people who love me and who are making this day special.

On that note, I'm really, really thankful that the weather is looking great for this weekend. Hallelujah.

I'm thankful that according to my paperwork, my observation by the assistant superintendent went very well.

I'm also really thankful that our first childbirth class was actually a lot of fun and very informative, and we're even looking forward to the weeks coming up.

I'm also thankful for a friend who sent my little girl a cute, handmade headband just because. I really don't think you know how much that means. Thank you, Steph...I hope to meet you someday, my dear.


31 week update tomorrow...stay tuned.

Love, love, love.
Happy Thursday!


12 comments:

  1. yay! so much to be thankful for!

    glad your bladder was a champ! haha you would have been like Adam Sandler in the Billy Madison movie when he pee's his pants to make the kid feel better! hehe

    i've always wanted to go to the art museum! Someday... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute headband, that's so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed you survived the steps! I get out of breath already just going from the first to third floor at work. In my defense, I think they are abnormally large sets of stairs!

    Have a great time this weekend at your shower! I'm headed out of town myself to throw my bestie her baby shower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad to hear the child birth class went well :) I am sure that makes you guys feel great!!

    Can't wait to see all the goodies yall get from this weekend and to hear about all the fun you get to have with your girlfriends.

    Happy Thursday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've always wanted to go to the Philadelphia Art Museum, but sadly I've never been to Philadelphia. One day...

    I'm glad to hear your first childbirth class was fun and informative. I've always heard mixed reviews but I know my sweet hubby and I will need to take that type of class when the time comes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! I bet you are excited for your shower! I hope you post pictures of all the cuteness!

    The headband is ADORABLE!

    As for the child birth class.. I'm glad yours was good. BD and I went to the first one.. it was SOOO boring.. halfway through I wrote him a note that read "ice cream?" and he wrote back "You bet!" a half hour later on our first break, we booked it! lol we never went back!

    You can call us birth class drop outs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute headband! Can you ask her where she gets her supplies? Those flowers are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your welcome Katie! Enjoy your shower this weekend, Take tons of pics cause I can't wait to hear all about it!!! muah.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am thankful for very similar things this week. I'll post later when I have more than 30 seconds. Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm thankful for blog-friends like you and I gave you an award today on my blog. Come see me!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Field trips are one of my favorite things about being a teacher:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope your shower is lots of fun this weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete