Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Thankful Thursdays


-I'm sooo thankful I was able to bypass that nasty stomach virus that showed it's ugly face in my house last weekend.

-I'm thankful that today is "Jump Rope 4 Heart" at school, therefore, a much simpler teaching day for me. Yay for that.

-I'm thankful that my hubby loves me enough to just sit and talk with me while I soak in the tub some nights.

-I'm also thankful how hard he works for our family.

-I'm thankful (and slightly shocked!) that my due date is coming up so.stinking.soon. I have said so many things like, "When my birthday gets here, I'll be SO close to having a baby!", and "When Glee comes back on, this baby will be here any-day!"---and the weird thing is, all of these things are coming up, like, soon. Whoa. Weird.

-I'm thankful for a family that supports one another in rough times. That's what family is for, eh?

-I'm thankful that although I wish I knew for sure what my future holds--God has ultimate control and I don't need to spend time fretting or worrying. I have to remind myself daily not.to.worry. Worrying really gets me no where.


Happy Thursday...

12 comments:

  1. Glad you didn't get sick!! Can't wait for our birthdays! :-) That little one will be here so very soon and I know you are just sooooo very excited to meet her! Here's to a wonderful 44 more days! :-) ( and maybe a bit sooner!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had Jump Rope for Heart! And I cherished the moments it freed up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My daughter has "Hoops for Hearts" today, she's super excited!
    Glad you didn't get the stomach bug!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are officially the COOLEST for timing your baby girl's due date with "glee". i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet list, and yes you are VERY close! You guys are going to make wonderful parents!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hubby sits with me when I take a bath sometimes too, its so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good ones! I am excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you stayed healthy! Also glad you have a wonderful Hubbs, not quite sure mine would spend anytime chatting with me while I was in the tub soaking.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What blessings! :) You are one lucky future mama! :)

    I love thankful thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm super excited for Glee too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. so glad you managed to stay healthy, too! i'm so thankful this week is almost over. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think as girls we have a tendency to want to hit 'fast forward' and see what the future is going to hold. I have the hardest time living in today and not tomorrow.

    BTW- My mom always says, "Worry is like a rocking chair- you rock and rock and don't get anywhere." :)

    ReplyDelete