Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Thankful Thursdays...a hodge-podge


I'm so thankful that this week is nearing the end, as sad as that may sound-- I really could use a nice, laid back weekend.

I'm thankful that tomorrow marks the LAST day of my grad classes for a while. I remember thinking that when they were over, I'd be so close to having this baby--and here I am.

I'm thankful that I got a 94% in one class and 100% in the other. Love that. I now officially have ONE class left until I have my Masters! Time flies.

I'm thankful for the friends and family in my life--who love me and shower us with blessings for our little chica to come.

I'm thankful that we were able to fulfill so many of the nursery needs with gift cards and such, and now the nursery is 99% done. It looks awesome and I'm so excited to reveal it to you soon.

I'm thankful for DiDi on American Idol. I love her...I really think she's awesome and has the most flawless, gorgeous voice e.v.e.r.

Apples. I'm thankful for Golden Delicious apples. They are so yummy, and taste like candy to me.

Speaking of candy, I'm thankful for swedish fish. I love them right now, too.

I'm also thankful that this week we got a few days of glorious sun and 50 degree weather. It was heavenly. Sadly, it didn't last all that long as we're in for 4-5 days of solid rain.

I'm thankful so many of you entered into my giveaway. Tomorrow's the last day to enter. Go now, hurry.

I'm thankful I got to hear my babe's heartbeat Tuesday, that I'm measuring exactly 32 weeks, and that I didn't gain 50lbs in two weeks even though I felt like it. I gained 2 more if you're wondering, and if you're keeping track-that brings our grand total to 16lbs.

I'm thankful that one of my art shows went well Tuesday night, and that I got an unexpected gift certificate from the 1st grade teachers just thanking me for all I do! It made my heart smile.

Happy, happy Thursday!

Be thankful today...

12 comments:

  1. sounds like you have a lot to be thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week...and I can't believe you've only gained 16 pounds. With Logan, I gained 40, although I was on bedrest my last four weeks and gained quite a bit of it then. Sadly, that was 1/3 of my pre-preggo weight. Who does that?!? Hopefully not me, this time.

    And thanks for making me absolutely crave Swedish fish now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with the weight gain!! I love Swedish fish too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a happy post, I love your thankful Thursdays!

    You are doing great with weight gain.. I'm pretty sure you'll be back to your pre-pregnancy body in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be very tiny! Only 16 lbs?! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really like DiDi too! she is one of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Didi on American Idol too! I think she is just great. Also I am in love wtih Swedish Fish...yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your thankful Thursday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great post! I'm so glad you are done with those grad classes! You must feel so relieved!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE didi!! we call her did bababibi, cuz her last name is so odd. although...i'm a big mike girl at heart!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Way to go smartie pants!

    What wonderful things to be thankful for! You are a blessed woman!

    Have a great weekend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've missed your posts! I'm glad little miss is doing well :) What great things to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete