Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

260 days down, 20 to go.

(Running late on some of these posts this week...but, that's the type of week it's been.)

How far along?
37 weeks 2 days

Total weight gain: 26 big whopping pounds...amazing isn't it.

Maternity clothes?: Of course. But, lately I've found that a lot of the flowy tank tops fit nicely over my bump without even stretching. Then, I'll throw a cute open flowy top over it, and it looks really put together. Plus, I love saying, "...and it's not maternity!" haha.

37 weeks 2 days

(using my iphone right after rolling out of bed... I know you love it.)

*also taken moments after crying/whining to Declan about how much my back hurt, how crampy I am all over, and how I'm finally just ready to be done being pregnant, even though I've loved it.

Sleep: Decent! Still only waking up about once a night to pee. However, I'm just up more finding myself awake at random moments dealing with different aches and pains.

Cravings:
Nope, not really. I mean, I'm hungry a lot, but then can't always eat as much as I'd like too.

Best moment this week: The doctor on Thursday saying, "Whoa! She is RIGHT there, in perfect position, ready to go." So, she's in the right place at least :)

Movement: Um, yes. Her movements have started to hurt more. Honestly, she's SO up against my tummy now (I guess because she's squished), so her little knee and elbow jabs have become uncomfortable. There was one time I shrieked a little because it was crazzzzy what I felt, and totally out of the blue. But, nevertheless...she's alive and well. Plus, I really do love feeling all her movements.

Gender: "She", "she", "she"--of course, a girl.

Labor Signs: Some, but nothing I'd like to put out there to be analyzed by all. I do love you, though.

Belly Button in or out? In and staying in.

What I miss: Just feeling comfortable, and feeling like I can bend over easy, etc. I would like to not feel so much pain in my lower back, but that comes with the territory of strapping that much weight onto your tummy.

Weekly Wisdom: Crying out of pure excitement (and maybe a tiny mix of hormones) and joy over meeting your baby soon is a-ok.

Milestones: Full term. She can literally come at any time and be totally healthy! Everything is developed fully. She is welcome to make her debut.

Favorite Moments: Way too many to list. I've had a billion! This entire pregnancy has had awesome moments. Even though I want to meet her sooo bad, I know I'll also miss aspects of pregnancy. Some of my favorite moments include praying over her in my belly-for her future, her destiny and for the calling on her life.

~*~

Happy Sunday...!

13 comments:

  1. Katie, my mom had 4 children (only one miscarriage between the 2nd and 3rd child which of course was devastating) but she always says that "pregnancy is the best thing in the world!!!"...I can't think of any better proof of God or a couple's love than a baby :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're adorable & I'm so happy for you -- I don't comment much, but I love your blog :). I know you'll be a great mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only 20 days to go! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see what she looks like! You've definately gaven all of us anticipation!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really are adorable! You're all belly! Don't even worry about those 26 pounds! They'll be gone almost right away, I bet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look sooo cute!! I can not wait for her to get here for you and your husband!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. how fun is your wavy mirror! and tell the little miss to come on already, we wanna meet her!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 26 pounds is nothing. I am already at 9. I gained 40 with L!! And why don't you send all those flowy tops my way? I can't find anything non-maternity that fits these days!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww such a cute pic! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go! You look great girl! You say you gained 26 pounds...it must be all baby b/c you look great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That last paragraph made me go awww.......

    ReplyDelete