Pages

Friday, April 2, 2010

35 Weeks...

How far along? 35 weeks

Total weight gain: 20 lbs, and I'll find out any additional gain on Thursday. Yay. [Wish you could sense the 'enthusiasm' in my voice right now. Notttt.]

Maternity clothes? Mmmhmmm. Unavoidable when you look at this bump.

35 weeks

Photobucket Photobucket

Sleep: Excellent. Don't be jealous that I sleep through the night without getting up to pee. In my first trimester it was 6-8 times a night, since then--its been heaven. But, like I always say--I make up for it during the day, trust me!

Cravings:
Nothing too much. I did enjoy Mexican food thoroughly last night--but not necessarily 'craving' anything in particular.

Best moment this week: Can I be sarcastic for a minute? How about Monday evening when I stood in front of the mirror after a bath, finding the beginnings of little stretchmarks on the underneath part of my tummy. I soaked myself in my tears over the fact that mybodyhasbetrayedme, and what the heck will I look like later. But? The good part comes into play when my awesome husband reassured me that he loves me no matter what, he thinks I'm gorgeous (he has to say that!), my body is doing an amazing thing (it is...) and that he's so proud of me for taking all this like a champ (err....).

Movement: Of course. Big, huge, movements that sweep across my whole stomach. Including hiccups, galore. This kid can hiccup.

Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: Nah, I'm good.

Belly Button in or out? Still in, still flat.

What I miss: Jumping into bed quick and easy. Instead, its a process (that involves a little manly grunting) to get myself wedged into my pregnancy pillow (I call it, my "womb") for the night. However, it keeps me still and asleep for a solid 8 hours, so who can complain about that?

Weekly Wisdom: One week can TOTALLY vary from the other. Last week, I was going through intense pelvic pain/pressure/hips moving, etc--and this week, I seriously feel amazing. It's been one of the best weeks. I hardly feel pregnant other then all this motion in my tummy.

Milestones: It's APRIL. It's my last month of teaching for the year. I have something like 18 teaching days left. 30-something days till this little one is due. The nursery is done. I had a baby shower at school this week. I feel so, so blessed. Enough milestones yet?! :)

Favorite Moments: Receiving a gorgeous crocheted blanket from one of the administrative assistants at my school for our little girl. It took my breath away! It's GORGEOUS. I felt so, truly special.

...and now for a little "fun" comparison:

Now pick your jaws up off the floor.

~*~

Happy Friday! Happy Easter Weekend!
love, love, love....

19 comments:

  1. Yay yay yay yay!!!! Happy Easter, Happy Birthday, happy almost time for your little one to be here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are still beautiful pregnant! Lucky! I remember one of my last appointments the doctor said "Wow you dont have any stretch marks" I was so proud.

    I should have made her knock on wood.

    Because the next appointment she was like "ohhh wow.. there they are!"

    I wanted to smack her! :(

    Stretch marks are a very small price in comparisson to having that little bundle! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the belly! I am just a few weeks ahead of you. You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just the cutest little thing. :) Congrats on all the exciting stuff happening - even those pesky little stretchmarks!You seem to be handling it all with so much grace!
    E

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are just so cute!! think, this time next easter...you'll have a gorgeous girl to take egg hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! And your husband is too cute. Mine tells me I look amazing all the time too, but I usually just scowl at him because I know it's bollux. Helloooo, have you seen me lately?? Amazing it the last word I would use! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh you look so good : ) and you're so close to the end now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your almost there! Have a great Easter weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable as always! I wish I had some words of wisdom about the stretch marks, but I have plenty and I've never even been pregnant! I think you look fabulous so try not to stress too much!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Major baby growth going on in there! You looks great though! Have a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awwww, you look great!! Adorable baby bump!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great! :) So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love that you nestle into the "womb" to go to sleep while your baby is sleeping in your womb!

    ReplyDelete
  14. umm your boobies are getting HUGE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. OH MY GOODNESS! Lady, seriously, you are so cute prego! I really hope I'm half as cute as you are. I also so the pics on your sis-in-laws page and they turned out beautifully!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your little one is growing like a weed! You still look fantastic though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look fantastic.!! (: It is coming so so soon.!

    ReplyDelete