Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

39 week bump updates

How far along? 39 weeks

Total weight gain: 29lbs. I actually lost 2 lbs this week at my appointment. I hear that happens at the end, sometimes.

Maternity clothes?: Some and some not.


Note: Stretchmarks appeared on the underneath side of my belly. Right now, I'd have to label that as the worst part of the pregnancy (which isn't that bad)...and for now we'll forget about the 24 solid weeks of vomiting, ha.

Oh, and the haircolor changed too--you like?

Sleep: Some nights I get up and am WIDE awake for anywhere from 10 minutes-2 hours. Sometimes, I get up one time just to pee. Other nights, I sleep right through. I've been really lucky to have really great sleep this entire time.

Cravings:
Definitely wanted mexican food more the last two weeks, and vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles from Dairy Queen.

Best moment this week: Today. It's my LAST day of teaching for a while. I'm going to be a mommy! Woohoo!

Movement: Yep. She moves a healthy amount for how far along we are and how squished she probably is.

Gender: My little headband-diva she will be.

Labor Signs: False labor...gotta love it. My body can be SO confusing, let's put it that way!

Belly Button in or out? Flat

What I miss: This sounds funny, but if I drop something in the car on the floor, I literally CANNOT bend down and get it. That really annoys me. So, I do kind of miss that, I guess?

Weekly Wisdom: Everyone wants to tell you their labor story. Sometimes its to scare you, sometimes its to help motivate you, sometimes its just for the heck of it. It's fine to listen to them-but realize, your labor story will be your OWN and you cannot compare it to anyone else.

Milestones: Umm...We're due in a WEEK people. That's a milestone! I am literally d.a.y.s away from MEETING MY DAUGHTERRRRRR!!! (sense the excitement?!)

Favorite Moments: When people tell me that I look good for being 'so' pregnant, or the sense of accomplishment of making it this far...I guess? I think that sounds weird, but, I don't mean it to be. I'm just so darn excited to have had a healthy pregnancy. We are so.so.so blessed!

[I'm hoping there is NO 40 week bump updates (wishful thinking)...if there is...I DOUBT I'll be posting, haha.]

Happy Friday!

27 comments:

  1. As always you look amazing!! I hope there is no 40 week update..just a little baby introduction!! Can't wait to see your little one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look awesome! Have a great last day of work and hopefully there'll be a newborn update instead of a 40 week bump pic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sure hope she comes soon for you! You are looking fabulous ... I can only hope I look that wonderful in 19 weeks. :) Love the hair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too pretty!! So excited for you! Happy Last Day of teaching!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw you do look so Beautiful,the hair Oh my I Love it I wish I could pull off a lighter color but my hair is to dark =( I can't wait to see pictures of your sweet little bundle of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You really look fabulous! Only one more week hopefully :) We'll be thinkin about you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeping my fingers crossed that you get to meet her soon! I hope your labor goes great, both you and I should be experts by now with the amount of stories we have been told about it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look great - and love the hair, indeed! Enjoy your last day in school for a good long while! Fingers crossed there's an introduction instead of a 40 week update!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the shirt you are wearing in that picture.. so cute! Enjoy your last day teaching! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute!! You are so cute pregnant, seriously. You have the cutest clothes, ever! I also have never told you this, but I love the color of your bathroom! haha It's so fun. Anyway, hope today FLYS by for you! I'll be thinking of you! Congrats on 39 healthy weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can't believe it's so close!!! Is that shirt your wearing a maternity or no? It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. YAY!!! Can’t wait to see that precious girl’s face!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. happy 39 weeks!!! you look great!! you are almost there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look amazing and I love the new hair color. Congrats on your last day of teaching for awhile. Can't wait to "meet" the headband diva...she is going to be such a cutie!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are so stinkin cute i can hardly stand it!! love love LOVE the hair color!

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE your hair! You look great! I can't imagine the excitement you guys are feeling! I'm really excited just to find out what you're naming her!

    Gee were there enough !!!'s in that comment?!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm agree with those comments above mine-I love your hair! I think you post a vlog about styling hair like you did for scarves :)

    Woohoo for the last day of teaching! I can't believe you're do in a week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am SO excited for you! I can't believe she's going to be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope there is no 40 week picture!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I woke up today wondering if you had the baby...and I haven't heard from ya on Twitter or FB sooooo whatcha doing?!

    Congrats on 39 weeks!!!

    Can't wait til your that lady who wants to share her labor story and insights on how to get the baby to sleep through the night!!! Your wisdom just keeps growing!!

    I hope you still heart Mexican food when you're unpregnant.

    Ooh and I can't wait to hear/read what her name is!

    I just can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  21. how crazy is that?! days?! so super excited for you.

    ReplyDelete
  22. You look great girl! I keep checking in to see if that baby is here yet. I'm so excited {and I don't even know you in real life!}. I can't wait to see her precious face and learn what her name is!

    ReplyDelete
  23. 29 pounds?!? Oh, you lucky lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  24. You look SO great! Love your hair and your top!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congrats and good luck! Unfortunately I will make it through the school year before baby Storm comes. However, after today's comment I was ready to be done. Nothing worse than when a boy, in reference to the word easy, talks about someone else's mom? Ugh! junior high.. gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. You look FABULOUS!! I can't wait to hear more about her!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Don't you love how cravings are SO specific? I bet ice cream with sprinkles from some other venue just wouldn't taste right. At the end for me it was chicken potstickers from Wegmans. But not from anyplace else. Poor Chris had to run out and get some quite a few times.

    ReplyDelete