Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Funny Kid Comment of the Day

Lately, the kids have been making me lots of cards as I finish up my last days teaching them before I head off on maternity leave. [Sidenote: 1.5 days left! Tomorrow's my last day! woo!] Most consist of really cute little things having to do with the baby, obviously.

Yesterday, I got one that said:

"I hope yur baby cums (hehe) out son (soon) when you get home."

I loved that one, and couldn't have agreed more with her. Although, I do prefer to make it to the hospital in time.

Then, I got one that was super sweet and said:

"Thank you for all you've taught us this year. You are the best art teacher ever. I hope your labor is pain-free."

And I melted.

How.freaking.cute.

She cares about my labor! gah! love this kid!

But yesterday---

I got this one. It's a front and back, and it's from the entire class (they were all sneaky passing it around)....and, well...I really think you should read it for yourself.

[So if you're having trouble seeing it, definitely zoom in by clicking on the picture.]



I love how they write "signed by" as if it's an official document or something.

[The back]


Welp...at least I know they love me.

Best line ever: "Your baby's sleeping--Make a run for it!"

Honestly.

Where do they get this stuff?!?

~*~

Happy Thursday!

27 comments:

  1. That is so funny. Kids are so clever! I hope the baby comes soon too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha precious! They really do love you! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha. Love it. Everyone once in awhile one of my patients would draw me a picture. I still have the first one, kinda corny I know, but it was too cute to throw away.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, oh my gosh that was awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the "whos crazyer? us or baby" Haha. That's darling. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'kids say the darnedest things' ... that was one of my fav shows bc they say it like it is! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are much loved by those kiddos. They will always be crazier though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ha ha! I got a kick out of the "Your babys sleeping run for it" comment too!

    I used to tutor in a kindergarten class and one day one of the students (a new big sister) asked if I had kids. I told her no, not yet. She said "Don't have one, you'll never sleep again." - ha ha! Her new sister must not have been much of a sleeper!

    Kids are too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL! The "make a run for it" line had me ROLLING! Soooo hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! Those are so sweet. Make a run for it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha that's so funny! I love the questions on the back!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those letters are precious. I especially like the "whos crazyer us or baby?" one. :) Haha.

    Single digits until your due date!!! :) And only one more school day. Ah the excitement!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so cute! you definitely have to save those!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute! you definitely have to save those!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kids are so hilarious! I have a 10, 9, and 7 year old and they keep me laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That is adorable!! Where do they come up with this stuff?! Hope you have a wonderful 1.25 days left of teaching!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. HAHAH.! That is hysterical.!! I love it. Kids can be so sweet sometimes.!

    ReplyDelete
  18. That is precious! Every time I leave a class after long term subbing I get a whole lot of "you should just stay with us" They don't know how things work and it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. oh my gosh that is hillarious!!! they are SO funny! hahaha Make a run for it! I can't stop giggling

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness I am seriously laughing out loud at this right now haha! I love it! That definitely needs to go in the baby book :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE it!!! Kids are SOOO cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh, this is just freakin' hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Aaw that is SO cute!! Lol and that is sooo funny! Your baby's sleeping...Make a run for it!! lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my! They are too funny! I can't wait until I'm pregnant one day..who knows what my 4th graders will say!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Just stumbled upon your blog today and I'm glad I did! I am a teacher too, and they sure say some really funny (and sometimes a little crazy and not quite appropriate) things! What an exciting time this must be for you! I am a new follower, and can't wait to read more about you and your new baby adventures! I can't wait until I am in that phase of my life as well :-) Hopefully that will be soon!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That is the cutest card I've ever seen... have fun on your last day of work today!

    ReplyDelete