Pages

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Thankful Thursday: The Phone Photo's Version

I'm thankful for the summer, although--humidity? Not so much.

I'm thankful for a deck to sit out on and relax in the evenings with my family.

I'm thankful for a grill. For without it, we would go hungry in the summer.

On that note, I'm thankful for my husband, who is the grill-master.

I'm also thankful for the nitty-gritty-basics today....

Like:

a car that run wells...

food in the fridge...

a cozy place to call home...

a comfy bed...

morning baby smiles...

baby wearing...
(which makes getting things done possible some days)


$3 clearance outfits from Target...

and a crazy-cute pup who loves that cutie...

and I can prove it:
Precious, yea?

Happy Thursday!

Ps: I'm so thankful for all of you wonderful friends who left me some great tips and encouragement on yesterday's post. Thanks for letting me feel comfortable enough to be so...honest.


20 comments:

  1. She's sooooo cute! I love the one of her and Mac!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I want one of those slings, glad to hear you like yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, love that picture of her smiling and the one with the dog!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. she's so cute! and so is Mac!

    PS. not sure if you've already seen this, but as I was searching for bridal shower ideas the other day, I came across this: http://thecitycradle.com/friendly-owls - it reminded me of you (with the owl) and seems like a great way to keep track of little E's growth! just thought you might be interested.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at Mac cuddling with Emeline! That is precious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that picture of Emeline and Mac. So cute! And I am with you - without a grill (and my hubby to do the grilling) I would go hungry all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is so cute how he adores her. I am praying for this!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh that picture of your puppy and the baby is so cute! I'm sure they love each other already :).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mac and Eme are so cute together! That is why he likes her pacifiers so much! I love our grill too. I hope your thursday is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the sling picture!!! :) She is so precious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. We have the same sling :) I'm just now REALLY using it a ton. Before, I felt like she swam in the thing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's so cute how much Mac loves her!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, the first and last pics are TOO cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I can't wait to get a sling and take pics in it! Every last one of these pics is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That last picture just couldn't get any sweeter!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the idea of baby wearing. It makes so much sense and seems like it would let you get so much more done during the day!

    ReplyDelete
  17. cute!!! Where did you get that adorable baby wrap????? I so want one!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The picture with her and Mac is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. The picture of your adorable baby girl and Mac is just too precious :).

    ReplyDelete