Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Family Portraits on the Beach

One of our goals at family vacation with my side (which happens every other year, and then with Declan's side on the off year) is to get some sort of decent family photos on the beach.

With our growing families, it's always exhausting, but the results are usually worth the pain. I take all the photos minus the ones I'm in--naturally. Duh.

So, today--I'm going to exploit my wonderful family and their pretty faces on the old blog. I can apologize to them later if they don't dig it.

Take a peek....

The entire family:

The siblings and spouses, oh how I love them:
Jim, Keshet, Me, Declan, Susan and Steve

Our poor attempt at a cousin photoshoot:
Please note their adorable black and white outfits...


My cute parents:

My brother and sis-in-love, with their daughters Kyra and Kylie:
Oh, yes--and yours truly:

My little brother, Steve and his gorgeous girlfriend, Megan:



22 comments:

  1. I totally dig them, hey came out great...your family is very photogenic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics look awesome! I'm so glad you had a relaxing time with your man your fam. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These turned out great!!! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pictures. They all look so good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome pictures! I wish we would have done some beach pics when we took Jackson last summer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Seriously, these pictures are stunning!!!!!! Your family is gorgeous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pictures!!

    You have a gorgeous family!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous family! The photos came out great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, you have a beautiful family! I love that first one of all of you together. That's a blow-up and frame-me shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all of your pictures! I love taking pictures on the beach! A while back we took family pics on the beach wearing white and khaki!

    ReplyDelete
  11. these look amazing!! and gah, your fam is just so cute =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love all of the little girls in their black & white. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. the pictures all look great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. absolutely adorable!! Thanks for sharing!!

    p.s. I am having a giveaway: http://ladybug-blessings.com/?p=373

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the black and white:-) Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You all are gorgeous! What great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Every last one of you could be models. Beautiful pics!

    ReplyDelete
  18. totally love these pictures, they turned out great!!!

    ReplyDelete