Pages

Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Fragments

-It's finally Friday. Actually, I shouldn't say that--because, honestly, this week flew by for me. I am, however, looking forward to a relaxing weekend for my little family.

-I started selling headbands this week [15 to be exact!]...oddly enough, via Twitter. Muahaha. Who knew? Etsy is great and all...but it's sooo much work to get started. I want to do it...I really do. It's just a matter of time. For now, Facebook and Twitter? Sure-why not. [I am pretty sure I'll be doing a blog sale here...fyi...maybe as soon as Monday. Stay tuned!]

-Lately, my good-sleeping baby hasn't been so great. Growth spurt? New bad habits? Who knows. Tired Momma? YES. Advice on getting your kid to sleep through the night IS welcome. Thanks.

-I'm watching Big Brother this season, but I am already so.over.it. Is it incredibly boring or is it just me? Normally its a little more interesting...but I'm just kind so darn bored.

-I've been buying Emeline clothes for next year (12+ months) by going through all the clearance at the end of season now. I have scored some amazing deals on clothes for next year. So far I've had awesome luck at Target (some items were as low as $1.24), and Children's Place (extra 50% off clearance), where I scored her the cuuuuutest bikini for 3 bucks. Ahhh, so fun.

-Thanks for all your sweet comments on my posts this week, especially the photos from yesterday. Emeline's getting such a personality and it's so fun watching it develop.

Happy Friday!

14 comments:

  1. L always grew SO fast that I couldn't buy him clothes ahead of time because he was never in the "expected" size. Good for you that you are scoring at the sales!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for your headbands! Please do a blog sale...I know I for one would be purchasing several!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the headbands! I agree, Big Brother = boring and annoying! If I hear valley girl Rachel speak Brendon's name one more time, I may scream!

    Not for sure about Emeline's bad habits. Connor (8 weeks) will go to bed at 8 30 and get up one between 3 and 4, eat and go back to sleep right away until the morning. I guess, according to the books that is sleeping through the night. However, last night he didn't get up once! 11 hours of pure bliss. I am sure this awesome schedule will be shaken up like Emeline did for you. It is bound to happen and seems too good to be true! Good luck getting her back on schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am trying to get the end of season sales too for Braydens 6-12 mo clothes.

    Your headbands are too cute. So happy I am having a boy but man I love little girl headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to see the headbands!!! I'm totally interested. :) Have a great weekend.

    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such a good idea to buy things a year ahead! :) Filing that one idea away...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second your thought on BB this summer. It is NOT good. And, is it just me, or is every single person annoying? I do sorta like Ragan but that's it. Yay for selling headbands! Makes me wish I knew ANY little girls, but all of my friends have boys. Every single one of us, haha :) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been hitting up the clearance racks too! There are some killer sales out there...I got like 4 outfits from Crazy 8 for 20 dollars! Now here's to hoping my guess on his size next summer was right!

    Looking forward to the blog sale Monday! I could use something to help me look cuter....these days I just feel big as a house!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome about the headbands! (I sent you a request via Twitter). Happy Friday indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree that BB is annoying this year! It may be the worst season ever! If Rachel says that one line again I might just reach through the TV and smack her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. KATIE! I want a headband for myself...how much are you selling them for? Please let me know, because I might just order them in a bunch of colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jaxon definitely has some 18month+ clothes. When I find them on clearance for a ridiculously good price, I just can't help myself!:) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's great that you're getting some Twitter business. Your headbands are super-cute. I may look into getting on in the near future.
    I'm loving Big Brother this season. Only because I always go for the underdog (aka Rachel and Brendon) just because it's fun seeing them pull through when everyone wants them out.
    I love love clearance shopping for baby clothes. I get the best things for my nephew for $2-6.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Emeline is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to see your headbands!

    ReplyDelete