Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Thankful Thursday

-I'm thankful for a creative outlet recently. The art-teacher-in-me needs to create...and this past week I've been having fun with headband making. I'm working on creating a big 'ole inventory and then well see where it leads from there. Right now, I'm just having fun exploring.

-I'm thankful that Miss Eme's 2 month appointment went well! Other then the sadness of the whole vaccination thing (omg...so so so sad!)--she is a healthy and thriving little girl. Wanna know how much she weighs?! At 9 weeks she's a whopping 11lbs 11oz and 23" long. I know, right? She's in the 70th percentile now. Last appointment...she was in the 20th. Go me! (ha!)

-I'm thankful for the rain the last few days. I don't know what it is, but since staying home I've learned to appreciate a rainy morning. It's like this little sign from God that says, "Hey, it's totally okay to stay in your pj's a little longer...sip your coffee slower...and relax." So, I like that.

-I'm seriously thankful for my camera. Declan laughs at me for having it out so often...but without it, I woudn't get little gems like these:

[These are on her 2-month!]


When you document everything, then you can do things like this, and cry ooh and ahh over how big your baby has gotten:

[you can click to enlarge]

What are you thankful for?

17 comments:

  1. I'm thankful that that leg cramp we were talking about went away, sort of, anyway.

    Are you gonna open an etsy shop?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I'm excited for what your inventory of headbands might turn into!

    Today I'm thankful for family - the mister and I are going on a road trip this weekend to spend time with family and I'm relaxed already just thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for my puppy's life. He ate a toxic plant and we could have lost him. He stayed overnight at the ER hooked up to IVs and lots of shots to make his heart rate go up, and then all day at the vet yesterday. We had to check his heart rate every hour last night. I'm so thankful he's alive and well!! Scariest thing!

    p.s. What kind of camera do you have you? What do you love/hate about it? We desperately need one before the babe comes in Nov.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these thankful posts of yours!!!!! And of course pictures of that sweet girl of yours is just the cheery on the top!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am thankful for the three red velvet cupcakes that I have eaten in less than 2 days.

    I am thankful that I am a member of a gym so that I am run to work off those cupcakes.

    I am thankful for good music, good friends, my daughter and my husband.

    I am thankful that you always post the SWEETEST pictures of your baby girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am thankful for the three red velvet cupcakes that I have eaten in less than 2 days.

    I am thankful that I am a member of a gym so that I am run to work off those cupcakes.

    I am thankful for good music, good friends, my daughter and my husband.

    I am thankful that you always post the SWEETEST pictures of your baby girl :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. CUTE PICS!!! I'm loving your hair also!

    Today I am thankful that I only have 2 more days before I can go pick up my niece and nephew who have been with their dad all summer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would totally by your headbands! And I know what you mean about rainy mornings --the silent approval to just slow down a minute and soak it all in. you are loooking fab I might add, and little e is too cute for words!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. utterly adorable! and she's getting so big!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yea for fun headband making!!!! It is the best! I am thankful for sunny days to spend at the pool with my kiddos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love taking pictures! These babies just grow up way too quick, I love the last collage and how it shows how much she's grown!

    ReplyDelete
  12. 70th Percentile? Whoop whoop! That's awesome! And this is even more exciting, because who doesn't love sweet little chub on a growing baby girl??? EEE! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I had my camera out so much when my kids were little that everyone laughed at me, all the time. But now? Now that they're older and mouthy? I LOVE having so many pics to look back at.

    ReplyDelete
  14. look at that little girl. Glad she is doing so well.

    Having your camera out and ready is important and capturing those moments are priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Emeline is SO cute! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My goodness she's grown! You guys are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. She's gotten so big! It's crazy how much you don't realize it until you put all the pics side by side!

    ReplyDelete