Pages

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Silent Sunday: A peek in my craft room

I'd like to do a more hearty post on this...but for now I want to show you one picture of my craft room. I finished it this weekend with the help of my cute hubby.

And while I realize in my efforts to use my camera manually the photo is slightly over-exposed...I kind of like it. It gives it a magazine feel, eh?


Likey, like?

~*~

I'm taking the day off tomorrow from posting. Have a wonderful holiday...I'm off at noon to spend the night at a hotel and spa, getting pampered, relaxing, getting a full night's sleep all while enjoying my momma and sisters. More on that later.

xoxo,

16 comments:

  1. It looks gorgeous! It does look like it came straight out of a magazine. Love the desk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simplistic, yet stylish! I LOVE it...makes me want one ;) Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love love love! Can't wait to see the full post on it! Have the best time this weekend, you definitely deserve some pampering and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great room. I love it! Enjoy your day of pampering :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It absolutely looks like it came from a magazine! Can't wait to see more pictures - and all the wonderful things you're going to create in there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hate you! and I mean that in the nicest way ;) sooooo niiiice! Can't wait to see/read more about it! Have a FABULOUS time getting pampered. Lucky you! You deserve it =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am jealous of the spa & girlie time! What an amazing craft room! You guys did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous! We have so much space in our big new house, and I just can't get myself motivated enough to organize! I am hoping I get motivated before winter, so I can spend cold snowy days inside "crafting" away! :) Have fun in your new, awesome room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still really really like that desk!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it! I think it is cool how it looks like it came from a magazine. You never know, maybe one day it will be in one! Have a great time at the spa!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enjoy your ladies day at the spa. Sounds like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it. It looks straight from a magazine. I hope you're having a great time away with the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jealous! What a fun room. It looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I looks great! I actually like the overexposure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. It totally looks like a magazine!! I have a craft tub, not a room. A girl can only dream to get to the whole room someday like this fabulous one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete