Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Silent Sunday's: Custom, custom.

So, I haven't done too much business-type talking about my Etsy shop on here. But, it's open and in full swing.

One thing I've been doing a lot of recently are custom orders.

Lately, with the start of football season and such--I've gotten a lot of requests to make cute headbands in your teams colors. I love doing orders by request. Makes me happy.

So, if you're looking for something cute to wear...to match a certain outfit...for a family photoshoot, or to cheer on your home-team. Let me know. I'd love to create something for you.

Some of my recent custom creations:

[This little diddy was made up for a sweet little baby girl to wear in her family's upcoming photoshoot]

[This little pretty is to reflect Auburn University's colors...]

[This is for the University of Georgia....bulldog's, yo.]

[This is a matching older sister/younger sister set for Halloween and for everyday use...headbands for the baybee and barrette's for the older sister.]

[This is gonna be worn to cheer on Penn State University AND the Yankee's...]

[These cute clippies are in honor of the University of Michigan]

[..and this chic little black number is to dress up the business-casual look]

Email Emekaycreatives@hotmail.com or convo me on Etsy for custom orders.
All custom work will have a $1.50 extra fee... (b/c often it requires lots more time, brain power, and trips to the fabric store ;) )...but still very affordable.

...and CUSTOM! gah! cool, huh?

Oh, and did I tell you we're offering custom prints now too---with whatever slogan or saying you'd like with an image of your choice. It's a fun way to personalize your home and creative space.

[Recent Order:]






12 comments:

  1. I would love to see more adult headbands on your etsy shop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad the etsy shop is going well for you! I have a list of ideas of things I may want to order once baby comes, if baby is a she. Not sure those headbands would look as cute on a he :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are so cute!
    you are really talented, i especially like the red and black one :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That poster is so cute!! Love the headbands too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to get my clippies. Thanks, they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your headbands, would love to see more adult ones in all kinds of colors. You are so creative! The ideas for custom headbands are overwhelming my head right now!

    B loves hers, can't wait for our picture day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is great to see that you are still being creative outside the classroom. I am sure it is hard to fill that void! Sorry to hear that baby girl is in the teething process. My husband asked today why teething is so bad.. I just glared at him and said just wait! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wait a minute wait a minute. Do you mean to tell me no one's ordered a blue and orange UF Gator headband? I might need to rectify that this week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. girl! I LOVE the Penn State headband! As soon as I get paid on Thursday, I'm hitting up your shop :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. OK now I officially have TWO custom orders to request: an Oregon State beavers headband (similar to the Auburn one) and a teacher one. I guess I'll email you to confirm.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the black business casual one!

    ReplyDelete