Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for my baby...who is 4 months old tomorrow.

I'm seriously thankful for the way she makes me smile...for her goofy faces...for her sweet personality....


I'm thankful that she let's her momma take 293083 pictures of her, and for the most part, takes it like a champ....

...and I'm thankful she hasn't yet really figured out how to pull out her headbands.

:)

I'm thankful that knowing her has taught me to love in a whole new way...to open up my heart in a way I didn't know how....

I'm thankful that she taught me to be her momma...


I'm so thankful...and in love.


21 comments:

  1. Aw, the sweetest thing EVER! Gorgeous pictures!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 4 months old...already!?!?
    Well your doing a great job raising a beautifully happy baby girl....I always love looking at the gorgeous pictures you take of Emeline!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweetheart!

    And I *LOVE* all the pictures of you two. I need to take some of the two of us really badly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those baby blues are to die for! Is it wrong that I'm now jealous of a baby? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is so adorable and you are such a great mama! Love seeing these!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awe she is just too cute! I am loving that navy headband!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You take the sweetest photos. The ones with the pup melt me everytime. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. very beautiful photos!!
    She's absolutely beautiful and is going to be a stunner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. she is just so cute! its so funny how in one picture she looks exactly like you, and the next exactly like declan! i guess she's a good blend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. She is getting so so so big! And she looks like you in some shots and Declan in others! I can't figure it out!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Okay I guess I need to work on my "self portrait-with baby" abilities! These are great pictures! And what a sweet little lady to be thankful for! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2nd set of pics, bottom left, hands down my favorite expression I've ever seen of her! She's seriously sweet, and I know I've said it before, but her eyes are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You both look so so happy! I love these pictures! Shes as pretty as her mommy! Hope you well sweetie!

    ReplyDelete