Pages

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Christmas Cards


Yep. It's time to start thinking about that.

Of course, this year--there will be less of us, and more of her. Our sweet baby of course.

In fact, I'm pretty sure that Declan or I will not even be ON the card at all. I'm perfectly okay with that. Actually, I'm more then okay with that.

Since doing photo cards is my thing, of course-naturally I'm checking on Shutterfly.com to see what cute holiday cards they have to offer.

While browsing around I also realized they make invitations for your Christmas parties too. We have an annual Christmas-Eve-Eve party, you know, the "eve" of Christmas Eve.

So I'm contemplating something perfect and simple like this:
[Minus the boy, and add my sweet baby]
-Image from here-

(Plus, I personally love the ones that say 'Merry Christmas'.)

***

Oh, and get this, bloggers-you can get 50 free photo cards too, for info: Click here.


8 comments:

  1. love this one!! Cant wait to get the right pictures and start finding our Christmas Card! Need to do that soon! I have lots of cute ones if you ever want ideas ha ha! But the one you picked I love!! Super cute and simple and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take "Merry Christmas" over "Happy Holidays" any time. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did this! Hope i get to participate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with Christmas cards right now. I just bought a ton of fabric to make dresses for the girls, but now I need motivation to actually get sewing! The weather is so crappy lately, so I want to get them done quick so I can snap a family photo of us before it gets too chilly outside.

    I guess if that's the most of my troubles, I'm pretty lucky...right? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! :) I did picture cards for the longest time! and then the past 2 years I've hand made my cards..It's a job and a half..but well worth it!
    Another great REALLY cheap amazing place to get cards is on Costco! they have some really fun ones! and there WAY CHEAP!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just got my code for cards...now I have to decide which ones to get!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hallmark.com has some really cute ones too. There is one where you can have a picture of Eme every month of the year. Plus they will address and mail them for you for free! This week they are having a promotion where you get 25% off your order with the code EARLY25

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shutterfly has some cute photo cards. I got mine before I saw this blogger's offer. Oh well.

    ReplyDelete