Pages

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Etsy Shop Link-Up

I'm linking up with Kelly's Korner Blog to show you all what I make! If you're new here--stay a while and look around, I don't think you'll be too disappointed.

~*~

My Etsy shop is called Eme*Kay Creatives.

Eme*Kay Creatives was inspired by my sweet daughter, Emeline Kay, when she was just 2 months old. I began making fun, fabric headbands for her while she napped. It started to become more then just a hobby when in the first week of creating, through facebook, twitter and my blog I sold over 50 headbands. I decided to give an Etsy shop a try, where I started doing adult accessories as well, and it's been booming ever since. We've since expanded to also doing custom-prints, some appliqued onesies, and have embellished hats, rings, and earrings on the way soon!

Some products:

Custom prints:

~*~

So, really? My dream is to be a stay at home mom for good. I'm taking the year off with my sweet daughter, but my teaching job is waiting for me next year if I want it. Do I want IT? No. I want to stay home and raise my daughter. So, I'm doing anything...anything to make some extra income. Will selling some headbands give us enough to make the leap to SAHM'dom? Not exactly. But I can sure as heck try.

*Would love for you to visit my shop and let me know some of your favorites!*

And of course, my cute headband model:
[Sorry this is a repeat to a lot of my normal readers!]


Thanks for checking us out!

5 comments:

  1. I am in LOVE!!!! With all of your super cute things! I had NO idea that you had an Etsy page! I sent you an email!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! These would be great for Christmas gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to go order some! You do custom too, right? Can't believe how big our babies are getting! I've been a bad blogger for a month or so but I am back on the wagon now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rings? *gasp!* I can't wait to see them!

    ReplyDelete