Pages

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

New endeavors. Again?

I don't know what's wrong with me but I cannot sit still. Well, okay--I can sit still, but my brain can't. Better yet, my creative side cannot lay dormant for long. You aren't surprised are you?

So yea.

Lately I've been dabbling a little bit in blog (re)design. 

It's fun! 

Below are some small examples of some of my recent projects. 

***

This is an old friend from high school's photography blog. She's just starting out, so she needed a little help giving her blog a facelift. I did the header, and all the other color/design details.
Visit the rest of the site.

*
Below is my friend Gina's blog. She let me play around with her little corner of the internet, and well--it turned out pretty cute. I also did some extra's for her--you know, sidebar stuff, background, colors, and all that jazz. 
Visit the rest of the site.

*
Mine. Complete overhaul as you can see. 
Duh, mine.

*

Here is my sweet friend Lindsay's blog. For her, I did the header and sidebar to match the other deets she already had chosen to use.
Visit the rest of site.
*

I completely created this blog from scratch for a friend I taught with last year. Her dad has just been added to the heart transplant list, so this is where they will document his journey. I really enjoyed making this for them.
Visit the rest of the site.
***

So there you have it. Some of my new creations. I go from headband making to blog-creating. Eh, I'm weird. (Oh, and still totally doing headbands still. Go shop for Christmas! Hurry!)

Have a happy Wednesday!

{Since I know I'll have a few people ask, if you're interested in a blog design, feel free to email me for details and I'd be happy to talk to you about doing your blog.}

14 comments:

  1. OH MY GOODNESS!! You're amazing! These look awesome! When the time comes around for some re-design your the first one ill find!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you give lessons??? I am "html" illiterate...LOL! I need to redesign mine soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes- i need a tutorial asap! these are awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome job Miss Katie!! I had a friend help me with my header or my blog would be totally boring!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! the blogs look great! just wanted to let you know that katie's link is incorrect.. so you can't open it.. it should be "kateneal" instead of katie.. just so everyone else can see it too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it!!! Tutorial please!! I'm a poor-recently graduated-getting ready to start a new job-so I don't need to spend the money on a blog redo-need to do it myself girl!! (WHOA....haha, did you get that??) I would love to update my header!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great work! I am in desperate need of a re-design (and added functionality like a task bar) but I'd like to get professional pictures of our family taken first since the current pictures have been in use for over a year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are the biggest entrepreneurial (is that even a word?) momma I have ever seen. Etsy/blog advertising/ blog design!! LOVE IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are just a Jill of all trades! They all look wonderful and I think you're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, those are all sooo fantastic!! I know a little bit about HTML but it's sooo involved and complicated. Way to go, they look amazingly cute :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for the blog tips!
    It took a couple tries, but I finally got the picture to fit!
    Check out my lil' one's cute baby toes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're awesome! As soon as Chris and I get some better photos for a header, I'd love for you to (re)design my blog! I'll definitely be e-mailing you soon.

    ReplyDelete