Pages

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Silent Sunday: My first craft fair

My sister hosted a [small] craft fair in her home yesterday with about eight local crafters we know. Honestly? We didn't know what to expect. But let me just say--it went amazing. Most of the vendors did awesome, but I know for a fact that my sister and I did smashingly (love that word) well. Smashingly.


In fact, I set up shop and created things on the spot for people. It was so much fun. 

AND--way more people came then we expected. Bonus!

My Etsy Shop


9 comments:

  1. how fun! i honestly wish i was good at some sort of craft! running to check out your etsy store NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I lived close...I so would have swung by! Oh, who makes those cute knitted hats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I wish I could have made it! I got home later than I thought from Providence and then the project at our house took longer than I thought. :sigh: Glad it went well!

    P.S. Are you making the crochet hats too? They look just like one that I'm working on right now :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome!!! :) Glad you did so well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. FUN! I did one with jewelry I made once a couple of years ago, and it really is exciting. It makes you feel good to hear that people like what you made.
    And those hats are SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. how fun!!!!! glad to hear you did so well

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome! Looks like a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have a question for you about your Etsy inventory. Do you happen to make headbands for bigger girls? Say 2-3-4 year olds? I could probably get measurements if needed :)

    ReplyDelete