Pages

Saturday, November 27, 2010

What day is it again?

Is it just me or does anyone else have their days all mixed up?! That's part of what I love about the holidays. Time kind of  gets all out of whack...and well...it's good. Really good.

When else besides vacations and holidays do you get to forget what day it is and just enjoy time with your family? 

Declan took off work yesterday, and has off today--and it's been bliss. I love when he's home, and that's a bit of an understatement. It's fantastic. I've gotta figure out a way to get him to stay home all the time, but still keep the paychecks rolling in. Anyone have any ideas on how to accomplish this? No? Le sigh.

We've been waking up, enjoying coffee and breakfast together---playing with our always smiling lady, and taking our days really slow. It's great.

Anyway--we have house full of sickies. But? We're still in great spirits. 

So, I'll leave with you with an iPhone picture from our lunch yesterday.






11 comments:

  1. adorable as always. i totally agree, we've all had off since wednesday and it's been GLORIOUS, minus the fact that j got the flu and had to miss out on t-gives altogether...but NOW we're a happy family again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That picture is darling! Enjoy your weekend and hope everyone is on the mend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. look t her big smile ha ha too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet it's great having him around like that. Enjoy it! Sorry to hear everyone's sick. I am, too. :\

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yep! Total mixup on days and totally lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it all. My days are mixed up as well. Couldn't be happier - unless it could continue like this right on through Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw, I'm glad you guys are enjoying yourself!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love those days that I forget what day it is...it means your having too much fun! You and the little girl look so sweet in that picture!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chris forgot what day it was at 7am this morning. He woke me up telling me it was time to get ready for work. I was like, "Uh it's sunday!"

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with you on wishing there was a way to have hubby at home and making money all at once. I've been working on inventing a "husband cloning machine" over the past few months. When I perfect it, I will share it with you in exchange for a lifetime supply of headbands, mkay? ...

    ReplyDelete