Pages

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Snuggles

Now that Eme is so dang mobile, she doesn't like to stay still for long. Hence, a major lack in the cuddles department.


But last night, she was exhausted because she had a refused to napcrappy nap day. It was pure awesome for me. Riiiight.

Anyway, after dinner Declan snuggled up on the floor with her. Typically, this would last all of five seconds because she's.on.the.go. But last night? 

Sleepy baby+engrossed in Cake Boss+comfy daddy=snuggles. 

After about five minutes, I realized it was lasting---so I grabbed my camera. 

Sigh.

I love them.


It lasted for about twenty minutes when we finally decided to bathe the munchkin and put her to bed.

*

8 comments:

  1. So sweet! And oh my goodness, you can see it on her face... SO sleepy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe the black and white ones are MY FAVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so stinkin' cute, I, well,

    I die. ;)

    Didja like that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWW!!!!!! There is just nothing sweeter!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there,

    I am your newest follower. So good to 'meet' you. I look forward to reading more from you soon.

    Whenever you get a free moment I would love if you came by for a visit too.

    Thanks so much,
    Marie
    The Things We Find Inside

    ReplyDelete