Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

These Days

I take video of Emeline doing what I categorize as 'cute things' basically 2x a day. I know. Classic first time mom syndrome. Afraid to miss a moment, much!?

I can thank my iPhone for the convenience that is the video setting because if I had to lug around even my tiny little flip all the time, I likely wouldn't get as much video as I do with my phone. 'Cuz you know I'm a 'must-have-phone-at-all-times-girl'. I'm slightly OCD about it. 

The funny thing is, I typically don't post videos because what.the.H. is up with my crazed mom voice?! Seriously. Not to mention, in the following footage I don't sound like minnie mouse for once, but I sound like a lumberjack--MAN VOICE thanks to my cold/loss of voice/sore throat.

Awesomeness.

But I'm not gonna let my self-conciousness keep you from seeing Miss E in live and living color. I know I'm all about seeing a baby in action. Um. Likely because I'm a mom? 


And guess who wore a little clip bow in her hair yesterday because she has enough (sort of) hair to do that?! Sigh. My big girl.



So, by the looks of it--will I have a real crawler soon? Hold me.... 

18 comments:

  1. lol. That was adorable! She's such a happy baby! Honestly, I don't post many videos of Noah for the VERY same reason. Total baby talk/high-pitched voice issues. I'd rather not everyone in blogland think that's how I really sound. :)
    Looks like she's gonna be crawling soon! Noah didn't start crawling till 11 months (he had a lot of weight to move around). Eme is doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness she's SO close to crawling!! And I'm glad to know my baby isn't the only one who likes to scream...just for fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Forget any-day-crawling.... ANY MINUTE! I wish you could have seen my pup listening to Eme 'talk.' It was funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i need to get way more video or avin and alex.. take so many pictures always forget to take video.. my camera has video on it which is nice and my hubby has gotten some cute stuff of avin on his phone!

    So true though the mom voice is crazy when we are talking to are little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness she is going to be crawling before you know it! Can't believe how big she is!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like she's going to be crawling very, very soon. That's when the real 'fun' begins. ;)

    She's too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun to see videos, like real life! Ha:) She looks like a different kid w/ a bow/clip in her hair. I'm jealous, Kirsten has nowhere near enough hair to even ponder putting anything besides a headband on. And, she has been refusing those lately.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable! I love the video, your daughter is so precious... it's great that you're taking video/picture and getting all your thoughts down about her as she grows. she's going to really love that when she's older :]

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like it's about time to pull out the baby-proofing stuff! We're in the same boat over here. Finally got the baby gate up! haha.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, she is SO AMAZING! Look at her thisclose to crawling! Wow, she's going to start scootin' around any moment. It's so fun to see her trying to figure out how to make her parts all move together. Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh, you're killing me! I really need to get me one of those babies! ;)

    She looks so precious! I love all her cute little expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Shes too cute I cant get over it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I give her a month until she's fully crawling!!!! My sister started walking at 9 months (no joke) so be prepared!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the determination when she's trying to crawl - she's sooo close! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. adorable! My little boy crawled a week before he turned 6 months. I just think he wanted to keep up with his older brother.

    Such an adorable little girl! I totally think she looks like your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the video montage! Yay! :) She's gonna be crawling any day now. And that look when she's playing with Mac? So awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  17. ohhhhhhhh, my gosh! She is so adorable! I loved this! That last one of her "almost crawling" was so cute! You're definitely gonna have a crawler soon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Haha, she's such a cutie! I love her happy squeals!

    ReplyDelete