So-it's Saturday....it's snowy....we're staying indoors (and I like it that way)....and I'm relaxing like no other and forgetting all the things on my to-do list.
I just saw an award I was given by a sweet friend, and also saw it was calling for 7 interesting things about me, and, well, I'm feeling kind of random tonight. So, guess what you're getting? Oh yes, an award post. The funny thing is, I was just telling someone tonight via email that I don't typically do the award posts because a lot of them are repeats (and although I'm extremely grateful) I try not to 'repeat' on the blog. Plus, I like to have time to, you know, actually write what I want to from time to time.
Tonight, though...this is what I'm doing.
Plus, it's called the Beautiful Blogger Award, and, well, what pregnant chick doesn't want to be called beautiful every once in a while?!
1. I absolutely dread going to the dentist. Like, my body hurts when driving there because I *fear* it. I think its painful to have my mouth open that long and being poked and prodded at. I am afraid of them finding cavities (which I seem prone too, but duh...I love candy), and I just HATE the awkwardness of the whole situation. I usually cancel each appointment about 2-4 times before I actually end up going...because I hate it that much.
2. If I don't have my cell phone with me or can't find it in my purse, I instantly panic. I don't really know why other then the fact that I obviously like to stay connected, and feel it's my life line if anything were to happen. We don't even have a home phone, so maybe I just put more importance on my cell? Who knows. Maybe it's because I can facebook, twitter, check email, play words with friends, and use my pregnancy apps all from that little gem.
3. I am an extreme worrier about one thing in particular: bad weather and my husband driving in it. I seriously have a problem with worrying about him when it snows and he's out. If we're together in the car, it's fine. I just wouldn't ever want anything bad to happen to him and I want him home safe with me when the weather is bad.
4. I'm obsessed with wedding shows and I've been married for 2.5 years. I watch "Say Yes to the Dress" and other random wedding shows I find. I still look back and think about my wedding day and think how awesome it was.
5. I like Target. A lot. I think that it's one of the best, catch-all stores there are. The clothing is so cute (and totally acceptable to buy and wear), they sell adorable shoes, accessories, home decor and even food. HELLO? Dollar SPOT. Love it.
6. It takes me a lot to work up the motivation to full-deep-clean my house. I wish it didn't but it totally does. Pregnant or not. I like it tidy, but it's not always "clean". However, random spurts of cleaning/organizing will come over me at times when I've finally "had it". For instance, the other night I was unloading the dishwasher, but somehow ended up on the floor for 30 minutes organizing tupperware by size/shape. Odd, I know.
7. I have a current love with the cereal Frosted Mini Wheats. I eat a bowl as a snack a few nights a week.
I just made myself hungry.