Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Getting dusty.

Yesterday I realized I hadn't gotten my camera out since Christmas. This may not seem like a big deal to anyone, or like that long of a time---but for me? Yea. It is.

You see, I need to remember everything. Or, at least try. Photos help do that for me. 

Yesterday was nothing important. But these photos celebrate the simplest of things...like smiles, and hair bows, and polka-dots. 

The life of a little girl. And, her pup, of course.








Sigh. They grow so fast.

13 comments:

  1. omg, that last one? she looks like such a big girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the last two.. :) so you must be using light room a lot more.. I still have yet to touch it.. ugh!

    Love her little outfit too.. i have said this before but she sure is getting cuter and cuter as she grows!!

    I need to do this as well. just take pictures because!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've always thought your photos were nice, but I think I can even tell a difference since your new software:) That last one is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your photos make my baby (and pup) fever escalate to out of control.

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw! both are adorable!! love these photos! esp the black and white!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a fun age. I love the first one, the last one, and the one of her and Mac. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love taking pictures just because she's wearing a totally cute outfit today too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the first one and the sepa one of her and mac. SO CUTE! Good job mama photographer! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. New follower here! I love all your pictures and pretty jealous of your photography. How do you get the focus on something in the foreground and blurry in the back... or vice versa?? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a perfect way to catch the memories!:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think she has an outfit that isn't adorable. I would expect nothing less, but she always looks so picture perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete