Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

Brain explosion & the sweetest stationery you ever did see.

Ask me if I cared about the Superbowl last night. Okay, don't. You may hate me because, honestly, I didn't care one bit. Now, if our Eagles were in it....that'd be another story. 

Typically, I'd care about the superbowl for one reason....the delicious spread of yummy, fatty mcfatty finger foods. I practically drool thinking about it. But, I digress.

I'll move on.

13 pounds. 

Thirteen.

That's more than my dog weighs. I have lost a Mac. A big-Mac. Hardy har har. No really, though. I'm pretty proud of myself, and also? Kind of disgusted at the same time. Glad it's gone. I'm now 6lbs under the weight I was before getting pregnant...feels good.

Friday night we had Declan's family over and Emeline got to hang out with her 5-week-younger (but taller) cousin, Ian. Watch your eyes, the cuteness is blinding.


We're headed back to the doctor today for two reasons. One, a follow up from last week to see how the breathing treatments are working, and two, for her 9 month appointment.

Nine months, you guys. 

NINE. 


That is three months away from having a one year old.

Let the birthday party planning begin. Err, continue. I may or may not have most things underway already. Ahem. 

Speaking of birthday party planning & stuff...


Hope Loves Cards is my first technical sponsor on Loves of Life. Exciting, eh? They make some of the most beautiful cards, stationery, cupcake toppers, invitations, etc--but, the neat thing is they are personalized to look like your little one. Cute, huh? You get to customize skin color, hair color, hair style, etc. Such a fab idea.

I'll show you what I mean:

Simply adorable and reasonably priced. 

Head on over to their Etsy shop and use code LOVESOFLIFE20OFF for 20% off your purchase of $25 or more. Also, their main website is pretty cute, too.

**

Alright lovelies, we're off to the pediatrician...yet again. I'm pretty sure I've gone broke on co-pays alone this month. I need springtime. And park-time. And sunshine on my face. And...and....well, you get it.

Happy Monday.

12 comments:

  1. go katie! your inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thirteen pounds?! Good job!! That is awesome!!

    And Emeline and her cousin are PRECIOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Big Mac. I'm DYING! And ohmigash - that stationary is DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you compare the weight you've lost to your dog. Cracking me up. And those cards are adorable, is that what you're using for Eme's party?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thirteen pounds! That is great! I love the cute cards and such! Good luck at the doctor today!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thirteen pounds... thats amazing!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the weight loss! I am starting a boot camp class at the end of Feb. for 6 weeks. I need tonage stat! Can you lose some weight for me, too? I can't seem to not buy Skittles and Resse's Pieces.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 13 pounds puts you a total rockstar status in my book. After this baby is born, and hoping I get back to my starting weight, I have about 15-20 I want to lose. You inspire me!

    (Just vomited in my mouth a little at the sappiness, but the point is made)

    And pics? I want to see how skinny you look so I can secretly hate you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on your weight loss!

    That photo is adorable. Looks like he's trying to put his arm around her.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't believe it's almost time for her first birthday party! I just know that you'll come up with some adorable things for that lovely celebration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think I may join WW. Watching you count your lbs is inspiring me. Baby weight be gone! Good job mama :)

    ReplyDelete