Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Um, gee, Thanks...

That's usually my response to unwarranted, unsolicited parenting advice.

We all get it. Like, often. Especially if you are a new mom? Wow. The amount of information that people feel you NEED is unreal. As if you're a complete idiot or something.

My general rule of thumb is if you ask? Then you are basically saying 'bring it on'. So, if I have a question about parenting and put it on facebook or something, then I am fully expecting lots of answers. And very different ones at that.

That is totally fine with me. I'm the one asking anyway. And? A sea of moms with different experiences can totally be a great thing. Read the rest over at Poop Whisperer....

1 comment:

  1. I know, people seem to think a baby or child by your side or riding in a cart with you warrant them to try picking your slouching child up, or say obnoxious things and give you their 2 cents . . .oh man. I mean we are nice enough girls we could ASK them if we wanted their advice!!! I totally get you!

    ReplyDelete