Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

I just like to take pictures.

Sometimes I go through my photos from the week and realize I didn't get to share. I know, I know. I don't have to share them all. But sometimes, I just wanna.

We got one nice, warm park day this past Monday. And you better believe we soaked that bad-boy up. It felt so good. A pavillion picnic. Cousins. The park. Swings. What else could be better?

So, since all I can dream think about is warm weather, this is what I'm sharing. Maybe this is becoming more of a photo blog. Maybe it's not. But, taking pictures is one of those things that fills my cup. 

No, I'm no professional. At all. But, it brings me joy. Gives me some sort of creative outlet. Let's me express some of that artistic side that is (duh) very much inside me. It's oddly fulfilling for me. Taking photos all the time was never a goal of mine, it just somehow morphed into that. I'm okay with it. 

So, sit back, relax & enjoy your Friday, mmk?


I have my sister to thank for some of these photos, too!



My sister is pretty much the best & coolest aunt ever. Emeline adores her. 

Dreaming of warmer days....

18 comments:

  1. I am the same way and appreciate well-documented families :)

    And blogs with lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos of short sleeves, outside, are killing me. It's been raining here for over a week and the temperature is still in the 40s. :( Sucks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You take beautiful pictures. Truly. I imagine it's not hard to do those with such a sweet little face tho :)

    Love that Sue and Eme's outfits are semi coordinated. And your shirt, where is is from? LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful photos my friend! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Good lord, warm weather can NOT come soon enough for me.

    I feel like we've all been a pack of caged animals.

    Let. us. out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are great! I love that top one of you and her. Precious! I'm starting to do the same thing... almost turning it into a photo blog. But it's just so fun to share my fav pictures. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought a Nikon D3000 in the Fall and I love it. The picture quality is so great with very little effort. I'm surrounded by so many great photographers in my life and I always wanted to give it a try. It's so much fun and now with such a perfect model, it's even better. At least she'll be used to the camera. Enjoy. Your pictures are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much cuteness in one post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos... I too am dreaming of warm weather. It is supposed to be 78 here on Sunday, yay!! BUT with severe storms :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. Emeline looks more and more like you! Gorgeous little girl!!

    Park days will be great this year!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous pictures as always!!

    I seriously am DYING for the weather to be consistently warm here. gah!

    ReplyDelete
  12. We finally had a nice day today! It was amazing :) I love all your pictures :)
    I don't even have a kid yet and I'm obsessed with taking pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous! You take very beautiful photographs. She will thank you for this when she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your pictures!! Besides, as fast as these girls grow, it's so nice to have these to look back on.

    ReplyDelete
  15. She is so precious! I miss that age with my daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the pictures!!! And I really like your hoodie! Such a pretty color on you!

    ReplyDelete