Pages

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Random Saturday Stuff.

-Sorry about not having Saturday Morning Scene up this week. I honestly thought that people wouldn't be interested in doing it since it's Easter Weekend. I should have probably mentioned that yesterday. My bad. Oops. I'm going to go ahead and schedule out the next month of SMS's so that the link will always be up for you guys.

-My girl? Can bust a freaking move. Girlfriend has some rhythm that cannot be denied. The proof is in the pudding. 


-I finally got around to embellishing Emeline's Easter basket yesterday. I had the basket for the past month, and had plans to add some of my flowers to it to girlify it up. And? I LOVE it. It's so delicate, and pretty. And after I posted it to twitter? I had about 93843098349 people say, "Omigosh! You should have sold those on your Etsy!" Yea. I don't want to imagine the shipping costs on that. But, we'll see.



-Did you see that I finally (after a billion years of blogging) made a proper blog button? I know. I'm late to the bandwagon. But, it's here if you want to show your love me Emeline This Blog. 



Loves of Life



-I'm gonna save some of these photos for next weeks, but oh.good.heavens. I am over the moon about some of these bathtime pictures I got of Emeline last night. Ah, her eyes. They get me.



-And just for a fair warning, after Easter? It's First Birthday Party Madness over here. The only thing on my mind will be my baby. And the fact that she's almost no longer a baby. And that this year flew by. And that she's not a tiny little girl anymore. And that she's so darling. And Where Did My Squishy Baby Go? Wahhh!

Gear up. Get Ready. The sobfest is coming.

Happy Easter, friends.


25 comments:

  1. cute easter basket! if you wanted to sell on etsy, you could just put the flowers on some kind of clip and people could put it on their own basket. might make shipping easier and after easter, it could be clipped on something else (like maybe a tote bag?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the video! and how cute is her hair in the bath time!? love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful bath photo! Framer.

    ...and I love how she gets her shoulders into dancing.

    Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait for you to start posting about her first birthday...I'm going to be taking notes! I have to come up for a theme for Zoe's in 3 months...3 months! How is it so close?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her dancing. and also the harlem shake ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bath photo is almost too precious! And her basket is so cute!

    {http://mom2memphisandruby.blogspot.com/}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that sweet picture of her during bath time!

    And the Easter Basket...adorable! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend...

    and I stole your button! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should've sold the flowers as little 'glue it yourself' velcro attachments, where the buyer just glues the velcro to the basket. Just an idea. They are soo cute though.
    Love the bath photo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That girl has moves!! Too cute!

    LOVE the Easter basket!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That basket is SO CUTE!!! And i love that pic of Emeline. :)

    Stealing your button!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally just came over here to link up with Saturday morning scene! oops! lol. LOVE THE BASKET! Happy Saturday and have a great Easter. =)

    http://tosots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG i LOVE that bathtime photo!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh her eyes! Melt!!!!! And my Ella is 6 months and I keep thinking about where the heck is that time going! Happy Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That easter basket is fabulous! I just did the one year old party today and it doesn't seem real but I have to admit I'm glad we are past it. Have fun planning your little one's big day!

    ReplyDelete
  15. that picture is STUNNING!! wow she is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok, so WHEN (no if's about it...) I have a girl, you are SO going to make her Easter basket. So gorgeous and perfect and unique. Love it.
    And go ahead and have a sobfest. I sure did. :)
    Happy Easter!! :)

    ps. I got Noah that Pat Them Gently book about a month ago. haha Don't you love the Target Dollar Spot? :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That video is AWESOME! I was just noticing your blog button and then I scrolled down and saw it in your post! :) Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  18. And yes i wouldve bought a basket! LOVE it! Those flowers are to cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love baby dances! They really know how to get down! =)
    -Jo-Anne
    PS. love love love the basket

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a cutie! She does have some moves!

    What if you just sold the flower piece for the basket? It's really cute! I'm dying for someone I know to have a girl so I can buy them one of your headbands!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hehe, I giggled at that video of her dancing. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I think the picture of her in the bath is one of your best shots ever! SO DARLING!

    And super cute flowers on your Easter baskets :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. that bath picture is awesome!! love it.

    and one day I'm totally going to put in an order for a bunch of rosettes. I'll just put them all over everything :) love em

    ReplyDelete
  24. Added your button to my blog =]]

    ReplyDelete