Pages

Friday, May 13, 2011

Eme's Thank You Cards from Tiny Prints

While in the midst of planning Eme's 1st birthday, I got an email from a sweet lady at Tiny Prints asking if I'd like to review some of their cards.

Typically, without much thought I turn down offers like that, because I really don't prefer to jam up my pretty little blog with reviews of the best dog food, bumper sticker, etc etc...you get it. It's boring. Plus, this is still my blog.

But, having ordered from Tiny Prints before for my Christmas cards a few years back, I knew that their quality? Is awesome. And their stuff is just plain CUTE.

Not to mention, I had all-things-birthday on the mind and so I quickly wrote back for her to "humor me", and with a giddy girlie-like-squeal I asked about ordering custom thank-you cards for Emeline, since, duh! We'll need them!

And honest to God, within a few days, these showed up at my doorstep.


The sweetest little thank-you cards ever, with her picture, and her name, and a little "1" birthday hat! I even was able to use a great photo my sister-in-law, Lyryn took very recently.

This wasn't the first time I've worked with Tiny Prints, and like other times, I was pleased again. So, go check out their new spring collection. They'll take care of you.

Now, I just need to get to writing those thank-you cards. That's always the hard part :)

***

*I was provided with free product from Tiny Prints in order for my honest review. All opinions in this post are 100% mine, honest & true.*


Come back tomorrow for Saturday Morning Scene!

8 comments:

  1. SUPER cuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these. can't wait to get mine. haha. oh wait. did i get her a present? i suck. oh well. i still want one of those. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just NOW checking in for your Friday post and these are ADORABLE! I love the colors (& of course photo!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. those are soo cute! I love them. Eme is so precious!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CUTE! Thanks for the heads up. Noah turns 2 in August. I'll have to check them out. :)

    ReplyDelete