Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Lots of 'em. I know you aren't surprised.

There are so many things I want to write about. But, still some things I'm figuring how and when to write about. There are good things happening. Weird things. Things I need to work through. Lots of things.

And I want to write on some of them. But I need some time to formulate my thoughts.

Right now? All I think I'm capable of is showing you some pictures from our nice, relaxing, fun day yesterday. Which was a combination of Memorial day festivities and also celebrating my wonderful Daddy's birthday. 

But I just want to say, thank you, seriously, to all those who give relentlessly, sacrifice time with their family, in the name of freedom. 







So, there you have it. Photos. And lots of 'em.

Hopefully soon I'll get my thoughts formulated into words around here. I really do have some good things to share. Tomorrow, maybe?

Happy Tuesday!

18 comments:

  1. Even though I'm not a Phillies fan (go Reds!) the first picture is adorable! Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Can't wait to hear about your exciting happenings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are fantastic! It looks like it was a fun day. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at all your pictures you share! Your family is just beautiful and I love your sunglasses in the picture of you and your hubs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you had a wonderful time yesterday.... Eme is so stinkin cute

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pictures are sooooo adorable! Loving the team spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emeline is so adorable, I love her little curls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was a serious teaser post ma'am!

    Anyway, looks like you guys had a great weekend, and the BBQ food looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't get over how much I love your photos!!!

    Looks like an awesome weekend! And the pic of you and hubbs?! Totally frame-worthy :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the pics. Especially the ones of your mom with the kids in the pool - sweetness overload!

    ReplyDelete
  10. love how your mom got in the pool. dont blame her tho, probs really hot!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you had lots of fun :) Happy Tuesday to you as well!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like a great day! The picture of you and your hubby is adorable by the way...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Her sweet baby teeth are SO cute! And that food looks amazing! Glad you had a good day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome pictures! It looks like a fabulous day! I love how your family's happiness comes through in pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the picture of you and your hubby in the lawn chairs...it's frame worthy. Not that the other pictures aren't...I just love that one.

    ReplyDelete
  16. great pictures! why is it that babies hit the one year mark and all of a sudden have to look like big kids?!?!?! she's getting too big!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh, I just came across your blog and I love your photos! Can I ask you where you got the little Phillies dress for your little girl....I have triplet girls and would LOVE to get them dresses just like that, as we are fans too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete