Pages

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

The car was packed, the house is being taken care of, the doggie is being watched, and we're on our way to the beach!

Two years ago, this is how our little family looked on vacation.


Okay, okay...more like this:

Then, last year at the beach, our little family had expanded a bit.


This year? You better believe we're getting more beach pictures. But this time, Emeline has grown, and her momma has shrunk. 

What a difference a year makes, eh?

****

Wanna link up?

1. Take a picture of your Saturday Morning Scene
2. Blog about it.
3. Grab the button and add it to your post.
4. Add your (direct) link to the linky at the bottom.
5. Jump around and say hi and see what everyone's up to!

***

(Links that do not go to SMS will be deleted.)
Saturday Morning Scene


***

6 comments:

  1. AH - sounds like SO much fun!! I'm jealous - I need a vacation :) Hope you guys have a safe trip and a wonderful time. Thanks for hosting this wonderful link up this Saturday morning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome blog! Please stop by and follow me at www.ageekswifeandherdog.com and feel free to link up with Friendly Friday Follow too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun on your vacation! :) I'm jealous. I would love to be on the beach right now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable beach picture of the three of you! And I just want to tell you that you look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. New follower here. I saw you mentioned on another blog I follow. I believe I will enjoy reading your posts. Enjoy your vacation! I hope you will follow me back http://talesfrommyjournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a great time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete