Pages

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

Headed home from the beach, today. Trying to remember the sand in my toes. Until we head to the beach again next month with my family, that is.



*

Wanna link up?
1. Take a picture of your Saturday Morning Scene
2. Blog about it.
3. Grab the button and add it to your post.
4. Add your (direct) link to the linky at the bottom.
5. Jump around and say hi and see what everyone's up to!

***


(Links that do not go to SMS will be deleted.)
Saturday Morning Scene


***

7 comments:

  1. aw I love feet pics! I hope you're trip home goes well. I've loved seeing all the beach pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your newest follower! I love your blog, your seet little girl, and your hubby looks like an amazing dad! First time linking up to Saturday morning scene!

    I hope you will check out my blog too, Thoughts from Tiffani :)

    Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh I love the feeling of sand between my toes! I'm jealous you get to go twice...my maternity leave was my vaca, so you better soak up as much beach time for me as possible, mkay?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie, will you post a close up picture of the tattoo on your foot? I wanna better look!

    Thanks! I just love your little family!

    http://www.mosscoveredpath.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww :) tiny toes! so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that picture. Frame worthy too! And now? I want to go to the beach :)

    ReplyDelete