Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Silent Sunday: Put it in the Birthday Book & Happy Momma's Day!

One of the things I wanted to do at Emeline's party was a make-shift photobooth. Fun props, a chalkboard for a happy birthday message to the girlie, and memories. 

Well, it totally worked out. And I am in love with the results. The plans are to print them and put in a book for her (or make a photobook), so she can look back and read all the sweet little messages and giggle at seeing her great grandparents wearing fake mustaches.

Anyway. I thought I'd share.


Tomorrow? It'll be The Big Birthday Party Picture Post. Which means, way way way too many pictures packed into one post. Hold your hats.

And? Happy Mothers Day to all the first time mommies out there....and to my own mom....and my mother in law...and all the other mom's that may be reading. If you're a mom, you get it. You know what we do. I hope someone rubs your feet today, or serves you breakfast in bed, or at least gives you beautiful flowers. 

Because you (we, me, us, etc...) deserve it!

Muah!



19 comments:

  1. Happy very first Mother's Day to you! I hope it's wonderful.
    Love the birthday picks so far. What a creative idea. Can't wait to see the rest. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a neat idea! Happy Momma's Day, momma! Hope your first "official" one is amazing and memorable! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ENJOY your day! Can't wait to see party pics and love the photobooth idea. I was thinking of something similar (sort of) but love the chalkboard addition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY KATIE!!!!!!


    I am very excited to see the bday pics... I know you put so much hard work into that party and must be very proud to show it off!


    Love the photo booth idea.. did you just use a tripod or have someone take the pics?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy mother's day!! And I love the chalkboard idea, I may well steal it sometime!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love love it what a cute great idea! I am going to have to steal this one year ha ha this will be very special for her in the years to come.

    YOU ROCK MOMMY! Hope you have a fabulous day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved all your pictures! So creative and cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun idea!!!!!!! I love all the pictures! Can't wait to read all about her party!

    Happy 1st Mother's Day to you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the idea, the pictures are adorable! Happy Mother's Day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool idea! She will love that when she gets older!

    Happy First Mother's Day Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  11. that is such a cool idea! looks likes everyone had a great time

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like so much fun! I had big plans to have a photo booth, but it just didn't happen. Now I'm kicking myself :)

    What a great day! Hope your family spoiled you today :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute are you! Can't wait to see the rest of the festivites!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG I cannot wait to see the b-day party pics! Little Eme is so cute!!
    Happy Mama's day to you friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. That photo booth idea with props and the chalk board messages is so cute! I bet she's going to love looking back on her first birthday pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! What a super cute way for everyone to leave her a bday message! You thought of everything and it all looked amazing!!!! Happy Late Mothers Day to you!!!

    ReplyDelete