Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Hello Gorgeous.

You know when you get the perfect picture? And sometimes you just want to stare at it all day long? (No? Just me?) Well, you've seen it a billion and one times around here lately--but bathtime pictures? My favorite. 

It's a special time for us in this house.

And a while back we started to re-do our kid-bathroom (aka: Eme's bathroom, since, um, she's the only kid so far!), and we had some walls that needed art.

But, I was stuck for ideas. I didn't know what I wanted to do yet and was less than thrilled with all the ideas I came up with and then totally failed at.  No really, they were total fails. 

But a few weeks ago, I was contacted by the awesome people at EasyCanvasPrints.com. Insert happy dance here.

I was ecstatic.

Not to mention, it was the exact.same.day I took those bathtime pictures & so desperately wanted to figure out a way to work them into the bathroom decor.

FATE? Perhaps.

Declan & I picked our favorite photo, uploaded using their easy-as-pie system chose the wrap-style, size, width of canvas, and all that jazz...and within days it showed up wrapped to perfection at our doorstep.

It was almost like Christmas morning when I opened up that box. To see a photo I took, turned into a piece of artwork for my home? So awesome. I mean, I'm not a real photographer. But somehow they managed to make my photo look professional to the upteenth degree. 

And now? This little gem puts a smile on my face. And Emeline's face. Because, well, it's pretty big, and she totally notices herself, stares at it, and gets a goofy grin. What can I say? She's a smart vain almost one-year-old. 
If that little curly mohawk doesn't make you smile? You have a heart of stone.

Let me admit one scary fact right now. This is my (gasp) first canvas print in my home. And I may just be addicted. At least now I know who to turn to for good customer service, quick delivery, and a beautiful product. I'm truly impressed with Easy Canvas Prints.

***

I was provided with a free canvas print from this company in exchange for my honest review of their product. All of these thoughts expressed in this post are genuine and true. Heck, I have trouble lying. Now, hurry and get your own canvas print, too.

24 comments:

  1. I love that picture! L.O.V.E. Are you sure you aren't a professional? Better yet, are you for hire?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, amazing!!! Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea and what an even cuter kid!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a darling picture!!! It's so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks awesome!! I just ordered my first canvas print the other day and I can't wait to see it. I love the idea of a bath tub picture in the bathroom. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This picture of her is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture is amazing, it seriously looks wonderful there. And? My first canvas print that I blogged about AGES ago is scheduled to arrive today (finally)! It's a great day in the neighbor...err....bloggerhood! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no, NOT just you! Trust me, I do the SAME thing, haha - Very precious! I am heading over to that website now!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! I have always wanted to get a canvas print but I am worried about the quality & megapixels. Any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, I totally just put together an order with them from another blog I read who recommended them! I have it ready to go in my virtual shopping cart to hang over my computer. Now I am even more excited. So glad you liked their work!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just looked at their website. I love this idea. what size is this one?

    ReplyDelete
  12. That picture is ah-may-zing! Such perfect bathroom decor. And it totally looks like a profesh took it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Precious! Perfect bathroom decor :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hehe - that little tongue is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  15. AWE! I just love this idea to pieces!! I have a cute bath time picture of my LB... I may just have to steal this idea from you!
    Aren't canvas prints the best?! I've never tried EasyCanvasPrints... I'll check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG that picture kills me dead. She is precious, from her tongue to her toes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so glad you chose that photo. It is perfection.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have heard of this company and DEF. want to try it! This turned out to be STUNNING (but the pic was to begin with, so lucky for them this was an easy job!) She is really looking a lot like you, esp. her eyes:o)

    ReplyDelete
  19. how did i miss this.. yummy.. freaking love it and it looks PERFECT.. look at her... what am amazing photo to have in the bathroom :) Super cute!

    ReplyDelete