Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

A beautiful buttercream dress.

When Shabby Apple contacted me about reviewing one of their beautiful dresses, I couldn't type a screaming, YES PLEASE, ME? OMG, YES!! fast enough. 

You see, I'd been eyeing up their pretty dresses for some time now. They make dresses at such a nice length aka: not up your butt, that are suitable for work, play, outings, etc. They really are simple and beautiful.

When the dress came in the mail right before our trip to the beach, I squealed a little because I couldn't wait to get some review photos while AT the beach. My little brother took these--and I am no model, but he made me feel pretty, and so did the dress :)


I chose The Lighthouse dress because I thought the light buttercream color was pretty and subtle for a nice summer dress. The awesome thing about it is the fact the dress is lined, and has a hidden zipper on the side, making it able to be "fitted" but also possible to get into. The sweet little white bow-belt comes and easily snaps on and off. 

Shopping online is always a bit scary for me, but I followed the sizing guide on their site, did my measurements, and ordered the appropriate size (um, you guys--a size SMALL. ::victory!::), and it fit perfectly.

Today, Shabby Apple is offering you a discount if you've also been eyeing up one of their dresses: lovesoflife10off

***

I was provided a dress by Shabby Apple for my honest review of their product. 

25 comments:

  1. So pretty! The dress really suits you!! I love shabby apple for to ship to Canada it's an extra $40...:-( BOO! Hope you have a great weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. its so nice!!! its very suitable. i'll have to check the out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so pretty! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute dress. The color looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty, this color is perfect for you! I've never heard of Shabby Apple, but I've been dying to find dresses for work that aren't SO short!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so pretty and you ROCKED it girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always love their dresses. I think you picked out one of the cutest ones! Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great dress choice! You look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is absolutely adorable and you look fantastic! I as well love Shabby Apple, but as Linds mentioned, the shipping to Canada is a little high. :( Doesn't stop me from putting stuff in my shopping cart...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!!!! Love the dress and you look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the dress! It looks great on you!!! I just recently found out about the shabby apple and I am in love!!

    Tiffani

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it... great color and style on you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! It looks so great on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. so pretty, the dress looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Now I have another website to obsess over as much as modcloth.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I LOVE that color too! I won the same dress in the turquoiseish color and I wore it all weekend! I was excited when I was able to buy the small too! I could probably go with XS except it would not have fit on top and I'm not big on top (darn ribs)! You look great in it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. These pictures remind me of The Notebook. Thats a compliment!

    http://tosots.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  18. I wish I could wear that color. Or style. Or anything with a bow. You look awesome in it. And your tweet about not being a model was a big fat lie.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow, this is beautiful! Sadly, I cannot afford it at the time :-(

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Shabby Apple dresses! This one is pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You look beautiful! Love the dress.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love Shabby Apple. And it's so beautiful on you, girl:)

    ReplyDelete
  23. that dress is ADORABLE!! i love it! can i "review" one too?? haha

    ReplyDelete