Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Saturday Morning Scene

This is where I'll be today...my playground.


Wanna link up?
1. Take a picture of your Saturday Morning Scene.
2. Blog about it.
3. Grab the button and add it to your post.
4. Add your (direct) link to the linky at the bottom.
5. Jump around and see what everyone's up to!

***
(Links that do not go to SMS will be deleted.)
Saturday Morning Scene





(Having trouble grabbing the button? Try highlighting the link, using "ctrl C" to copy & "ctrl V" to paste.)

***

11 comments:

  1. jealous! we don't have one where I live :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go with you! It's now my SMS in my head! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE Ikea!! Sadly the closest one is 9 hours away, which is probably a blessing in disguise (for my wallet).

    I linked up, but it wouldn't let me copy the link for your button (told me not to steal, lol), sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh, I can't wait to see what you get!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. IKEA scares me...no joke! Thanks for hosting :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm going there today too!! Have fun...such a happy place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice! Shopping for anything in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh jealous. I have to make pilgrimages to Ikea since it is so far away. Usually once or twice a year, and I go crazy with my purchases. I can't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE Ikea! I only went once, when LB was a few months old... I will never bring a giant stroller in again! Lesson learned. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you know, i have yet to ever visit an ikea ...
    i want to.
    but im totally afraid of blowing my paycheck on items i "need".

    ReplyDelete